Sign in to follow this  
AlexCobb

ING Launching on Ripple This November?

10 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

10 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

And there are many others stated the same   ......  WOW  eoy 2018 , full service 2019 ... and not XRP , Ripple.

wtf ?

https://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/news-insights/news/instant-credit-transfers-are-now-reality-eight-european-countries

More  from major European countries are expected to join the scheme in 2018 and 2019. Among them,  from Belgium, Finland, Germany, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal and Sweden.

the maximum amount per transaction will be regularly reviewed starting from November 2018. An increased maximum amount will make the scheme more attractive for companies.

Dutch will adopt SCT Inst very quickly once the country moves en masse to its planned national system in May 2019.

calm down dude, this is just EUR to EUR transactions and has nothing to do with currency conversation

It's like whining about the fact xrp is not used for domestic transactions within the USA

that's not how FUD works i think -- try better next time

"The scheme allows the electronic transfer of money – currently up to 15,000 euros – progressively across Europe in less than ten seconds, at any time and on any day of the year, including weekends and holidays. The transactions covered by the scheme must be denominated in euros."

Could someone please close this thread

6 minutes ago, VanHasen said:

calm down dude, this is just EUR to EUR transactions and has nothing to do with currency conversation

It's like whining about the fact xrp is not used for domestic transactions within the USA

that's not how FUD works i think -- try better next time

"The scheme allows the electronic transfer of money – currently up to 15,000 euros – progressively across Europe in less than ten seconds, at any time and on any day of the year, including weekends and holidays. The transactions covered by the scheme must be denominated in euros."

Could someone please close this thread

Yes, different systems doing the same things ( improve bank transactions ) are going live the same time frame, I do not think is  a pure case....

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

1 hour ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

Ok, most of you do not like this. This a thing must stay covered.

I didn't say if I like it or not, the truth is it's not related at all to ripple, you can keep talking to yourself about it buts it not gonna change that fact

38 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

I didn't say if I like it or not, the truth is it's not related at all to ripple, you can keep talking to yourself about it buts it not gonna change that fact

So , ripple ceo talks  about xrp going live with one bank eoy and dozen banks 2019 is still unclear.   :boredom:No  problem, I know what to think about.

1 minute ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

So , ripple ceo talks  about xrp going live with one bank eoy and dozen banks 2019 is still unclear.   :boredom:No  problem, I know what to think about.

What kind of pasta is your profile?

Sign in to follow this