Sign in to follow this  
Triple

The Truth

Just now, Guest said:

Hmm a couple weeks or a couple institutions going live?

You know people at ripple?? How have we not sat you down and water boarded you for information yet! haha

Institutions is what I picked up... It’s a new relationship... haha! 

49 minutes ago, JV2017 said:

I got a bit of insider info the other day and according to the source xrapid is going live in some shape or form with an entity in the next couple of weeks... hope they weren’t yanking my chain, but it was a very credible source of info

Just what we need, another countdown to lift-off :fool:

10 hours ago, Trickery said:

Just what we need, another countdown to lift-off :fool:

I know right! I was surprised they mentioned it, maybe let it slip by accident... fundamentals are all there though so it doesn’t matter about when... we all know what’s coming eventually, would be nice if it’s in two weeks though so I’ll keep my positive hat on ?

13 hours ago, JV2017 said:

I got a bit of insider info the other day and according to the source xrapid is going live in some shape or form with an entity in the next couple of weeks... hope they weren’t yanking my chain, but it was a very credible source of info

You may as well have said:

"My mate 'Big Stevie' from down the pub told me yesterday that his friend 'Wee Johno' knows a guy who works for the electricity supply company for a bank, who overheard a cashier talking about xRapid going live in 14 days time."

This is not financial advice. Genuine sources. Much moneys. ?

12 hours ago, JV2017 said:

Institutions is what I picked up... It’s a new relationship... haha! 

Will this be going on behind the scenes or formally announced? You probably don't know the answer to that!

32 minutes ago, Tripple said:

You may as well have said:

"My mate 'Big Stevie' from down the pub told me yesterday that his friend 'Wee Johno' knows a guy who works for the electricity supply company for a bank, who overheard a cashier talking about xRapid going live in 14 days time."

This is not financial advice. Genuine sources. Much moneys. ?

Direct contact at Ripple, I don’t know any Big Steve’s... 

7 minutes ago, JV2017 said:

I don’t know any Big Steve’s... 

That's exactly what you have to tell the police once you've been out drinking with him.

Edited by Tripple

On 8/9/2018 at 1:59 PM, orcablue said:

the way I look at this is, xRapid going live is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ripple does not want to lose momentum and delay xRapid for another 3 years. XRP is already being used by some remittance institutions. The clock is tick tocking for xRapid going live. Only a matter of time.

Now whether XRP price goes up/down after that remains to be seen. As for me, I'm buying those dips.

You state that XRP is being used by remittance institutions....

are you talking about Cuallix?  How much is being used and what value in Fiat has been transmitted using XRP by these institutions?  That is what I want to know.  You state that these institutions are using XRP.  Really?

where is this data?  I have personally not seen Any data on this.

I am waiting for that day (holding a position long) and what follows beyond.

XRP will rise in terms of speculative market valuation when BTC does, but outside of that, it’s going to take some real data and usage of XRP in its Use case to see significant market valuation rise.

@Excerpts my point is xRapid is close to being ready as its being used by some FIs. xRapid going live pushes this race into price driven by utility, not speculation. Whether that falls flat remains to be seen. As for how much is being pumped through Cuallix, i'd like to know that too. But for sure its not enough to affect the current price positively.

Sign in to follow this