Sign in to follow this  
Triple

The Truth

We're not going up until most of us sell, and it ain't gonna be me. We wanted the institutions in the space so badly, the big money. Welp, this is how they play.

Can't say we didn't ask for this now, can we?

Edited by Triple

ur own fault following manipulations , smarter richer people rule the thing they make u do what they want.

Don't be surprised that people keep telling u it's a good time to buy since January , It will go much more down trust me 

1 hour ago, Baka said:

ur own fault following manipulations , smarter richer people rule the thing they make u do what they want.

Don't be surprised that people keep telling u it's a good time to buy since January , It will go much more down trust me 

It probably will go lower, I agree......and then it will go back up like a mutha when institutional investors deem the price low enough to jump in. They're waiting until there is no one left to shake out.

BTW, if @Tripple doesn't sell, then he actually isn't allowing himself to be manipulated. 

the way I look at this is, xRapid going live is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ripple does not want to lose momentum and delay xRapid for another 3 years. XRP is already being used by some remittance institutions. The clock is tick tocking for xRapid going live. Only a matter of time.

Now whether XRP price goes up/down after that remains to be seen. As for me, I'm buying those dips.

guys, a question if I may. I don't know much about OTC markets, but what I do know is stuff that happens there does not affect the market.

So....won't banks be able to buy XRP directly OTC at a price thats not dictated by the markets? There's enough in the escrow for the FIs. Isn't that how it works for them?

The rest of us are left in the regular market dishing out for a piece of that finite 39 billion XRP in circulation. So I'm thinking its more of the bigger player in this space that are looking to pinch from our bags. Am I looking at this right?

2 hours ago, orcablue said:

the way I look at this is, xRapid going live is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Ripple does not want to lose momentum and delay xRapid for another 3 years. XRP is already being used by some remittance institutions. The clock is tick tocking for xRapid going live. Only a matter of time.

Now whether XRP price goes up/down after that remains to be seen. As for me, I'm buying those dips.

I got a bit of insider info the other day and according to the source xrapid is going live in some shape or form with an entity in the next couple of weeks... hope they weren’t yanking my chain, but it was a very credible source of info

10 minutes ago, JV2017 said:

I got a bit of insider info the other day and according to the source xrapid is going live in some shape or form with an entity in the next couple of weeks... hope they weren’t yanking my chain, but it was a very credible source of info

Do tell..

15 minutes ago, JV2017 said:

SBI is done with testing Sept 1? I see Xrapid and SBI as one. For now at least before mass adoption. 

10 minutes ago, Guest said:

Do tell..

I wish I could go into more detail, but it was from someone at Ripple, and they even said a couple... guess I’ll see if that was correct info in a couple of weeks... 

1 minute ago, JV2017 said:

I wish I could go into more detail, but it was from someone at Ripple, and they even said a couple... guess I’ll see if that was correct info in a couple of weeks... 

Hmm a couple weeks or a couple institutions going live?

You know people at ripple?? How have we not sat you down and water boarded you for information yet! haha

Sign in to follow this