KinginDaNorf

Bloodbath on Reddit

2 minutes ago, ImTheRippler said:

Come on y’all every subreddit is like that today, the Litecoin forum is preparing nooses and screaming about capitulation! ?

I just read "Next LTC halving is less than a year away" WOW

On 8/8/2018 at 5:28 PM, SuperTronk said:

Good I tried to warn everyone.  that was around 1.00 never looked back.  

and we are still not listening. :banana:

On 8/8/2018 at 6:28 PM, SuperTronk said:

Noticed this forum and many others censor just about all the posts.....seems to be a common theme here,  Finally people waking up

Nope not seeing that either.

The turds try to over run Reddit, a trip there is very rare, on Twitter we batter them, they are here to, hope you guys are holding up ok :big_boss:

On 8/8/2018 at 5:46 PM, MrX said:

Total BS. /r/Ripple/ and /r/XRP - are eco chambers full of "positivity" and comforting hopium. Any word of common sense is downvoting immediately. I have no idea, why mods prefer this kind of sentiment - it is hiding the real picture and doesn't help to make any decisions.

I definitely don't prefer the way discussions are led there sometimes or how people apparently vote, but it's not up to me to shape some sentiment. If there's something against the rules, just report it.

Unfortunately a lot of the not so positive threads are lacking serious substance usually (not that positive ones are much better). Then again I rarely have time to look at the default view and am mostly looking at the report queue or newly posted threads instead of looking at up-/downvotes, maybe the default "hot" sorted section looks worse?

The Ripple subreddit has 10 times more subscribed users than this whole website - but only one single section where everything from meme pictures to beginner questions, technical discussions, announcements and blog posts (or stuff like this: https://old.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/9525n8/just_a_random_idea/) get dumped.

On 8/8/2018 at 5:54 PM, vsyc said:

No mods there, only biased shills.

Really? What's the problem you have with me for example specifically? What would you do differently?

On 8/8/2018 at 11:46 AM, MrX said:

Total BS. /r/Ripple/ and /r/XRP - are eco chambers full of "positivity" and comforting hopium. Any word of common sense is downvoting immediately. I have no idea, why mods prefer this kind of sentiment - it is hiding the real picture and doesn't help to make any decisions.

Most of it is bots. Bots and mind control techniques.

On 8/9/2018 at 12:23 AM, KinginDaNorf said:

I decided to check out the Ripple Reddit page for once cause I was bored and it's crazy how negative it is. Anything positive is downvoted. The FUD is chaotic over there. Just pretty hilarious if you ask me. I think I'll stick with my usual subreddits haha. 

This noob trying to influence the zerpers here? Where is the bloodbath? it's full of positive comments:

image.png.a583d69cf23772733f9e8b5f1dc1ffc2.png

On 8/8/2018 at 5:46 PM, Deleted said:

This! I visit it from time to time and has been always FOMO paradise.