Bloodbath on Reddit

KinginDaNorf

I decided to check out the Ripple Reddit page for once cause I was bored and it's crazy how negative it is. Anything positive is downvoted. The FUD is chaotic over there. Just pretty hilarious if you ask me. I think I'll stick with my usual subreddits haha. 

Edited by KinginDaNorf

1 hour ago, KinginDaNorf said:

I decided to check out the Ripple Reddit page for once cause I was bored and it's crazy how negative it is. Anything positive is downvoted. The FUD is chaotic over there. Just pretty hilarious if you ask me. I think I'll stick with my usual subreddits haha. 

Total BS. /r/Ripple/ and /r/XRP - are eco chambers full of "positivity" and comforting hopium. Any word of common sense is downvoting immediately. I have no idea, why mods prefer this kind of sentiment - it is hiding the real picture and doesn't help to make any decisions.

there is a lot of social media and forum manipulation though, it's the same tactics that were used to influence elections/politics etc -- accounts are bought or controlled by bots, or psychology is influenced in certain directions by plants or by groups, designed to cause a given reaction

when there is everyone spreading hopium, it is to get people to buy in so manipulators can sell, when there is an excess of FUD and panic, it is often planted to get those to sell so manipulators can buy -- remember there needs to be liquidity to buy in without spiking the price, so as panic sells off, others buy in (rinse and repeat)

a lot of it is just human stupidty and believing what the next person says, it's like watching sheep, they all watch each other for clues as to what the herd is doing -- humans are manipulated in the exact same way and it is why, to some degree, things like TA do actually, in fact, work for professiona traders (as one part of their toolkit) and is also why traders watch for market sentiment and what the "mainstream" is saying

1 hour ago, KinginDaNorf said:

People are just sad, once it turns around we'll see all the euphoria again and everyone will be hugging and kissing each other, honestly maybe emotional problems are just much more prevalent than we realize.

2 hours ago, KinginDaNorf said:

Reddit is a toxic place full of immature people . Only few nice people there