How would an outsider view this correction?

The correction happening now is hard and painful. Good for those who have not yet purchased but terrible for those who has purchased at the high prices.

This topic is about view from an outsider, please put yourself in the shoe of an outsider and think about this:

Would I want to invest in this roller coaster market compares to the traditional market? There are many people saying banks don't like volatility and they certainly want more stability, well as you can see XRP is anything but stable. Would an outsider say a bank CEO be looking at XRP with coloured glassed now? (even though XRP does have its edges) Would they have second thoughts about adopting this technology now they see the volatility? Would a new investor chose this volatility with their hard earned money?

Thoughts pleases? Please don't forget to put yourself in the shoes of an outsider, not a regular forum member who read update everyday, hour, min, sec............

Pleaes don't attack me on this, I am just trying to get a different perspective 

Edited by ripplewaytogo
21 minutes ago, divingman10 said:

I'm not sure how outsiders look at this but i wonder how your husband will react!

Just kidding. I still believe all will be fine in couple of months.

He is an outsider. Showed him 2 days ago what i did and he went out to have a drink and when he came back he said:' We need to do something about this"

I left like a student talking to the principle.................

Outsider or not, I think that it depends more on how risk adverse a person is.  I have a friend that is extremely knowledgeable on crypto currencies and blockchain technology, but doesn't invest in them because he's very risk adverse. He doesn't want the ups and downs. He loves the technology, but as far as investing goes,  he maxes out his 401k and IRA and calls it a day.  I have other friends that know absolutely nothing about cryptos or blockchain and drop cash like its nothing, hoping that they're part of the next wave of "Bitcoin Millionaires". 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.