Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

I've been topping up since November. I prayed for a fall like this in Jan when it looked like I'd missed the opportunity to stock up. 

Nothing's changed for me. The fundamentals are as promising today as they were 6 months . It's still a volatile, emotion driven market that can skewed by the actions of a few big players so stuff like this is going to happen. Personally I am hoping that it stays around 30c for while so I can hit my bag target. 

I already have a $100 sell price set on Bitstamp for a 1000 of my little baby Zerps.  I'm confident it will get filled.  With it, I'll pay off the house, and let the rest sit on my Nano until I retire, or $589+ occurs.  All this might happen tomorrow, next week, month, year, etc. 

My wise Grandmother one stated, "Stocks go up, Stocks go down"  The same can be said for Crypto's.

Time is my ally.  It can be yours also.  :beach:

2 hours ago, RippleNZ said:

I'm an Eckhart Tolle, live in the moment believer 

This is the issue. Not @Chewiecoin. Not anyone else. 

You took responsibility for your decisions, which is good. 

But living in the moment will get you every time. Enjoy the moment, don't live in it. Plan for the future. 

Yup...I'm still all in.  I did hit the "all I could afford to lose" wall some time ago.  I'm hodling, with the help of the US tax code that taxes the stuffing out of short term capital gains. 

I quit. Not XRP - but this Forum. I'm not learning anything new and it is wasting my time and has already tried my patience.  There is nothing here for me.