Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

HODLing and Accumulating. Had a dream last night we were hitting $3.80

33 minutes ago, Inruin said:

Present and accounted foe.

As soon as i get off the toilet this morning (not sure if sour stomach is from taco tuesday or current pricing) i am going to buy some more.

Watch those Taco Tuesday’s lol

21 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

I am the definition of a damn HODLer. I have seen my account value go from $2.8mil since January  to $280k today :(

And that really hurts and sucks major hairy goat balls lol

You have 2.8m and you didnt cash out? How much is enough I wonder? Very gusty still, good on you

Just now, ripplewaytogo said:

You have 2.8m and you didnt cash out? How much is enough I wonder? Very gusty still, good on you

Same reason most didnt sell at ATH.  Its the same % whether you invested $10k or $1mil. We have literally lost 90% value from all time high.  

1 minute ago, ripplewaytogo said:

2.8 million is okay, but it's not "quit my job" okay. Well...at least not in the US, in most places. 

You need at least 5-10 million for that, and even then, you aren't living big. 

2 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

Same reason most didnt sell at ATH.  Its the same % whether you invested $10k or $1mil. We have literally lost 90% value from all time high.  

1 minute ago, Loki said:

2.8 million is okay, but it's not "quit my job" okay. Well...at least not in the US, in most places. 

Can I be your friends? Both of you????

1 minute ago, Loki said:

And i am not trying sound elitist at all so i hope it doesnt come across that way.  But $2.8mil or any FINAL amount has to be correlated to what that person makes a year.   A person making $50k a year and living off of that can retire on $2.8mil because that is 56yrs worth of salary.  Someone that makes $1mil a year it is barely 3 years worth of income. 

1 minute ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Can I be your friends? Both of you????

I am NOT wealthy, in no way, shape, or form. Also I'm notoriously cheap. As in I said no to an engagement ring and we got married at the city hall. I live a nice middle class, maybe upper middle class lifestyle. 

4 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Me neither. We will look back on these threads in a few years time and laugh at the FUDders who would have long disappeared. 

Funny thing is there'll always be FUDders as long as the market exists, which I believe is forever, but those would be new FUDders. The current haters would have bought in at maybe 50 dollars ???

17 minutes ago, Loki said:

...and don't forget the occasional new shoes and handbags...?

2 hours ago, RippleNZ said:

Now, that, I can agree with. I did listen to him, the chicken, the robot and the rest of the barnyard. I wholeheartedly joined them. I swallowed the kool aid. 

I never said I blamed them. I was quite clear that I blame myself. I'm an Eckhart Tolle, live in the moment believer plus I have a good income, so I can move on. Also I have learned at least the value of what I have spent and can use it in my work and get it back that way by utilising codius contracts (I hope). Plus, I am going to ride out the dip and I believe Ripple is a great company doing great things etc, etc.

@Chewiecoin just really p**sed me off. He has made 6000 posts spruiking this investment. Its lost 90% of its value in that time and anyone who has disagreed has been called a fudster and any other epiphet he and his cohort can invent. So much do they want to suppress debate, that they take the Zerpening private, which, as I said, was a great idea. He should have stayed there.

On the worst day of the year, with XRP at less than 10% of what it was in Jan, he startes a topic with the boneheaded Title: where-are-all-the-hodlers-now-ha-ha-back-at-ya-fud-patrol/

Well, guess what,? Right now those fudsters seem to be on the money and in the money and Chewie, the hodler, is a ninkempoop.. "ha ha back at what? exactly? 

All that does is demonstrate the almost irresistable urge that many people have to point at their own guilt by making unprompted denials. 

Waffling on about the virtue of hodling  a "liquid asset" when anyone who sold could purchase 10 fold back right now is just loopy. 

Talking, in evangelical tones about the joy of his investment (which is worth 10% of what it was) just proves what  pious crap this guy talks. The barnyard should be the home of such gibberish. 

But tell us how you really feel.