Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

8 minutes ago, vsyc said:

You do have truth in the words, but aswell you have to admit. That shouting HODL, 5 USD and Moon when market is obsiously starting correction is not wise and brings not smart money. Need to balance, not support FOMO.

I don’t scream $5 or HODL. I post in an XRP dedicated chat forum about my joy for my investment. I don’t mind if people HODL or not. I talk about my beliefs and what I am doing.

People complaining about echochambers must realize that they’re in an echochamber too. 

Groups of 2 or more human beings form echochambers. That’s our nature. 

Realizing this is the first step to true independence and being able to chose the echochamber you like, or leave a chamber and enter a new one.  

It’s called growing up. 

21 minutes ago, RippleNZ said:

What saddens me is that you obviously did not read the post but just see it as an opportunity to act all dignified, brand me as a heretic, and continue your cant. DYOR incantations don't mean much against 5180 posts in favour of holding an investment that has, during the currency of that monologue, lost 90% of its value. 

I was here before you, have undoubtedly put more into it, and will probably be here after you have gone and I have cash in the bank - still. I like XRP as much as you do. 

What I don't like is that you can't confine your advice to the forum you have so carefully constructed for it and feel an almost messiah like need to spread, what in the main is, gibberish.

The headline you made for this thread belies the truth of the situation and you no doubt constructed it in an attempt to deflect the criticism you no rightly felt might be coming your way. You should have kept quiet, because now it is. As I said, an apology would have been better. 

Go Home Chewie, Go Home. I'm not blaming you,  but you just talk crap most of the time and its time you got told. 

Yes I did read your post every insulting part of it.

I respect that you have your own opinion, I just disagree with it.

I hope your rant against me has made you feel better. If I am the person you need to vent against to make yourself feel better, cool, vent away.

I don’t need to and won’t justify myself to you. I stand by all my posts in here.

Edited by Chewiecoin

I've been holding them for long enough time, decided it's time to move on. HODLers can keep holding and waiting for the bright future, I'd rather fix my losses and use the fiat for something more useful. Starting to understand that people will GLADLY exchange YOUR fiat for THEIR ideas to use it for business growth and whatnot.

Idealists will keep on until the end, and when it comes nobody besides them will care, they'll be long gone either with a profit or a hole in their pockets that incudes wasted time and energy.

Anyhow, good luck, and keep on HODLing while I'm off to do something more practical! :)

5 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Scream, joy, whatever call it hyping! Supporting hype and etc. My point is not about this.

When so called trolls or fudsters shout sell, its going crash, most hodlera rant on them. Now hypers have their portion of rant. 

When I ask "What SBI Derivatives have to do with XRP/Ripple" I get because "SBI All in XRP, you should have known that", when I ask for details, I get trolls from hypers. 

Damn ita time to open eyes, not blindly hype every SBI news.

You should first educate yourself about the difference between SBI japan and the State Bank of India

4 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Scream, joy, whatever call it hyping! Supporting hype and etc. My point is not about this.

When so called trolls or fudsters shout sell, its going crash, most hodlera rant on them. Now hypers have their portion of rant. 

When I ask "What SBI Derivatives have to do with XRP/Ripple" I get because "SBI All in XRP, you should have known that", when I ask for details, I get trolls from hypers. 

Damn ita time to open eyes, not blindly hype every SBI news.

I agree with you @vsyc you should be able to ask serious questions without being hammered. I hope havent don’t that, I don’t believe I have.

I support XRP and will continue to until I see something that I don’t like and I will call that out. 

I think sometimes your posts have upset people because IMHO they have been a bit antagonistic and aggressive against XRP. Anyways that’s just my opinion.

I hope we can have a thoughtful debate in this forum about XRP.

48 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Can you explain this?

You know on xrpcharts.com go to the topology. It's the number and percentage of the validator nodes that have switched to the new stable version of rippled 1.0.1

Screenshot_20180808-062248.png

1 hour ago, RippleNZ said:

Creo que tienes que regresar al corral y seguir colmando a la luna, o lo que sea que hagas allí. 

Pensé que era fantástico cuando convertiste el Zerpening en un club, y aún mejor cuando lo tomaste en privado. 

Es mi buena suerte que (y nada más), hoy, mi inversión todavía está 2 veces arriba. Pero estaba 20 veces arriba. El mercado se había vuelto completamente loco. Que se había escapado de los fundamentos era obvio para casi todos excepto tú, yo y todos los demás que habían bebido la ayuda fresca en la cámara de eco de Zerpening. El hecho de que el gráfico apunte a la luna no significa que vaya hacia allí. Continué la feliz palmada mucho después de que la música se había detenido antes de esa lenta toma de conciencia de que la arrogancia me había costado muchos cientos de miles de dólares. Me tranquilicé, dejé el Zerpening y nunca más volví.

Francamente, si alguien desea visitar Zerpening y comprar eso, buena suerte para ellos. Y así es como veo mi mala aventura: un aprendizaje.

No estoy enojado contigo, ni con el pollo, ni con el toro ni con ninguno de tus compañeros alfa. Pero estoy realmente enfadado conmigo mismo por escucharte. 

Pero, en este momento, debes mantener ese codswallop donde pertenece porque cuando apareces con una estrella dorada intercambiando "me gusta" con el pollo, la gente puede cometer el error de pensar que sabes de lo que estás hablando y, buen chico que tú son, ciertamente no lo hacen. 

Francamente, si va a mostrar su cara por aquí, en un día como este, debería ser para disculparse con las personas que realmente han perdido mucho de seguir sus consejos equivocados.

Quiero una consideración sobria de las opciones, no un mono que se balancee entre los árboles y afirme que esta derrota es la victoria de su loca estrategia. 

Sure XRP todavía se ve bien a este precio, pero no inventemos nada. 

Hhahahahahahahahahahs

Hey man, try to mature.

If u were so irresponsible to invest ur money or to keep it  by the words of a wookie, a Chicken a robot or something else, try to dont put ur blame on the other persons ITS UR ONLY RESPONSABILITY an by the way, to cry go to the church, there there are some people that can help u.

tired of reading these ******** so often.

Edited by Gazelle77

10 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

You know on xrpcharts.com go to the topology. It's the number and percentage of the validator nodes that have switched to the new stable version of rippled 1.0.1

Screenshot_20180808-062248.png

Cool thank you for the explanation. The tech side of Ripple and XRP is not my strength but I am learning more every day.

Edited by Chewiecoin

36 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

2025 might be a bit late, but I only wanted to indicate a long term view.

Daily price swings are meaningless for the average crypto-amateur, so it's insane to get emotionally influenced by them. 

OOL.  

Yeah I have heard you are supposed to keep emotions out of investments, and I have failed miserably here because I fully believe we are on a winner and am ridiculously happy to be able to buy more at a cheap price. I understand that it is a gamble though and I am not spending money that is going to break me if it goes to 0.  I have lost nothing yet because I have no need to sell.  I commiserate with the people that are not so lucky but don't see how Chewie or anyone else on this board can be blamed for vocalising their belief in this investment.  We are all supposed to be grown ups here in charge of our own fate.