Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

I’M ALL IN FOR THE LONG HAUL But I dont pretend for a momoment to underststand why, between 11pm Melbourne time last night & High Noon today, why oh why did XRP suddenly fall nearly 10c whilst others held ground? Why was XRP first to go? It should be last !!

3 hours ago, RippleNZ said:

I think you need to head back over to the barnyard and continue hodling at the moon, or whatever it is you do over there. 

I thought it was fantastic when you made the Zerpening a club, and even better when you took it private. 

It is my good luck that (and no more than that) , today, my investment is still 2x up. But it was 20x up. The market had gone absolutely nuts. That it had run away from the fundamentals was obvious to pretty much everyone except you, me, and everyone else who had drunk the cool aid over at the Zerpening echo chamber. Just because the graph points to the moon, does not mean thats where it is going. I continued the happy clapping long long after the music had stopped before that slow dawning realisation that hubris had cost me many hundreds of thousands of dollars. I sobered up, left the Zerpening and have never been back.

Frankly, if anyone wishes to visit  the Zerpening and buy into that, well good luck to them. And that's how I see my mis-adventure - a learning.

I'm not annoyed with you, or the chicken, or the bull or any of your alpha mates. But I am really annoyed with myself for listening to you. 

But, right now, you should keep that codswallop where it belongs because when you turn up with a gold star from trading likes with the chicken, people might make the mistake of thinking that you know what you are talking about and, nice guy that you are, you most certainly do not. 

Frankly, if you are going to show your face around here, on a day like this, it ought to be to apologise to those people who have actually lost a lot from following your  mis-advice.

I want sober consideration of the options, not some ape swinging through the trees claiming that this rout is victory for his mad strategy. 

Sure XRP still looks good at this price, but lets not make stuff up. 

Well I am sorry to read this post. I don’t owe you or anyone else an apology. I have consistently said to do DYOR and make your own mind. I will say it again now. 

I make no apologies for joining a website devoted to XRP and discussing my joy at the investment that I have made and continue to make.

I am a big boy and understand that people will not agree with me. That’s fine. 

I’m saddened that you do not agree that XRP has the potential that I, and many others believe it has but that’s ok. I wish you well. I hope you find a good spot to sell and can get on with your life. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

13 minutes ago, RippleNZ said:

I think you need to head back over to the barnyard and continue hodling at the moon, or whatever it is you do over there. 

I thought it was fantastic when you made the Zerpening a club, and even better when you took it private. 

It is my good luck that (and no more than that) , today, my investment is still 2x up. But it was 20x up. The market had gone absolutely nuts. That it had run away from the fundamentals was obvious to pretty much everyone except you, me, and everyone else who had drunk the cool aid over at the Zerpening echo chamber. Just because the graph points to the moon, does not mean thats where it is going. I continued the happy clapping long long after the music had stopped before that slow dawning realisation that hubris had cost me many hundreds of thousands of dollars. I sobered up, left the Zerpening and have never been back.

Frankly, if anyone wishes to visit  the Zerpening and buy into that, well good luck to them. And that's how I see my mis-adventure - a learning.

I'm not annoyed with you, or the chicken, or the bull or any of your alpha mates. But I am really annoyed with myself for listening to you. 

But, right now, you should keep that codswallop where it belongs because when you turn up with a gold star from trading likes with the chicken, people might make the mistake of thinking that you know what you are talking about and, nice guy that you are, you most certainly do not. 

Frankly, if you are going to show your face around here, on a day like this, it ought to be to apologise to those people who have actually lost a lot from following your  mis-advice.

I want sober consideration of the options, not some ape swinging through the trees claiming that this rout is victory for his mad strategy. 

You big wimp. Get a grip!

14 minutes ago, RippleNZ said:

If you make your trading decisions based on what you read on a forum , you should start by apologizing to yourself.

1 hour ago, RDS said:

Chart below is of Amazon which touched more than $90 and then lost close to 90% when bubble bursted and saw levels of $10 roughly and for those who Hodled, saw the price today of around $1800 USD , so we are proud to say that we are hodlers and even if we lose money by hodling, it has less probability than those who try to time the market.

https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/amzn/#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

E53C8CF9-FA5D-456F-9029-0A2CAFE0C953.png

Listen to @RDS guys he is a long time XRP hodler and knows his stuff. 

57 minutes ago, Rey said:

We trust the fundamentals of XRP and the hard work of the intelligent people involved MORE than FUD and the communication of manipulating whales.

So yes, sure it makes sense to keep HODLing.

Well hello. Have we met before? ?

53 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

Im glad I didn't have the money to buy yesterday. I get money today and at 34c holy ****. Im gonna finally get that stack that I've always wanted

Congrats mate, well done. I keep making stash goals and buying more. One great benefit of the bear market.

46 minutes ago, AnotherFrenchGuy said:

Still holding... From May 2017 and still buying more and more since. Def a life changing stack

Congrats mate. Well done buying in when you did.

Listen to the long time HODLers guys. They have seen all the FUD and yet are still here buying more.

Edited by Chewiecoin

36 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

IMO the big picture remains unchanged.  I cannot see yesterday's events as changing the plans to set up of XRP, XRapid, XVia, Coil, XPring Codius, the ILP, Ripplenet, XConnect and the XRP ecosystem. 

The market we are trading in are still largely in the hands of a thoroughly corrupt  largely unregulated market full of crooks who have been scamming the public.  We will be scammed on  the way out of that world.  The price will only become relevant as institution and banks and retail businesses start to use XRP, then we will meaningful valuation and real growth.  When these things start to be used XRP will find its price reflecting its position in the Ripple/XRP ecosystem, until this happens the price means nothing. 

Very well said. 

25 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Many got in early so no point to sell. 

For those got in late and with limited capital remaining shorting is the only way to bring down the DCA. 

Both camp has the right argument, just do what you think is right......

Yes good point. 

16 minutes ago, Crookhead said:

I’M ALL IN FOR THE LONG HAUL But I dont pretend for a momoment to underststand why, between 11pm Melbourne time last night & High Noon today, why oh why did XRP suddenly fall nearly 10c whilst others held ground? Why was XRP first to go? It should be last !!

No one knows unfortunately. We could keep god lower we will go up soon enough I; y opinion. No one knows when? HODL on tight and enjoy the ride