Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

PHCC Present. The dip below 30 Euro cent only means that I have adjusted the treshhold I had previously set for next my next buy to 20 Euro cent :)

8 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:So where are all the HODLers now?

ROLL CALL PLEASE:

Chewie - Present

Present!!

I haven’t posted in some time, life has been insanely busy. I still check the price (multiple times) daily and keep up with XRP, but I’ve been absent from here. Just wanted to encourage everyone to keep HODLing!! I’ve been HODLing since 2013 and haven’t sold a zerp yet. We’re in this for the long haul, don’t let fear weaken your hands or wallets!!

7 minutes ago, Moonstang said:

Present!!

I haven’t posted in some time, life has been insanely busy. I still check the price (multiple times) daily and keep up with XRP, but I’ve been absent from here. Just wanted to encourage everyone to keep HODLing!! I’ve been HODLing since 2013 and haven’t sold a zerp yet. We’re in this for the long haul, don’t let fear weaken your hands or wallets!!

2013?? Holy **** balls of steel this guy. 

I'm with ya buddy, but only since 2017.

Bay Area present

ATM the WHOLE MARKET IS DOWN. People need to understand that. Whales will do everything they can to drop prices as much as possible. The best thing we can do is hodl and be patient for the next bull run. 

Off topic but true - JK was in my dream last night and he said be patient and hodl young one....Telepathic communication? HODL!

Edited by bayarea510