Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

Got some funds coming end of month, will buy more then

17 minutes ago, JCCollins said:

Still accumulating! Still positive! Even more excited! 

Yes, Like you I am quietly confident XRP will be adopted but I have no idea how low it might go before it gets institutional investment.  I think I will buy more after it hits the ground, maybe over the weekend!

here, here
it's exciting watching the price being driven down by manipulation.... it's like a storm rolling in, as I have laddered buying orders at every half cent as it falls... come to poppa !

I just keep building my stack, hopefully I'm rewarded for my faith... or I will take it quite deep in the pooper

i might have to knock the moths off the tux and get ready for the $10 Vegas party !  :D

over $12 million in last 24 hours of trading volume on kraken, they're fighting hard, to drive the price down

5 hours ago, RippleNZ said:

I quit. Not XRP - but this Forum. I'm not learning anything new and it is wasting my time and has already tried my patience.  There is nothing here for me.

Ok well see ya and good luck dude. 

11 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Why would you get out now? We’ve had the best news of any DA this last year. Adoption continues, new exchanges coming on line with XRP as the base pairing. xRapid proven to work with massive savings, Coil, Codius, xPring you know this.

Don’t let a sustained bear market influence your long term financial decisions.

We have all admired the great HODLers of the past and been jealous at their amazing gains when BTC was only a few dollars, ETH a few cents. Look back at 2015 and 2016. We have seen this before. They had to survive that. We will survive this.

So where are all the HODLers now?

ROLL CALL PLEASE:

Chewie - Present

Present since March 2017 and not going anywhere. Remember why you invested in this amazing technology in the first place. If you can't hold, that's cool. You gotta do what you need to do, but read the news (Twitter is a good source especially @bankxrp) and try not to look at the price,. Hold and you will be glad you did.