Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

4 minutes ago, LilBender said:

None of those words mean what you think they mean.
Or are spelled how you think they are spelled.

Whatever, I think you should take @RDS approach, but doubt you can handle this.

7 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Elaborate or keep silence!

"I would have sold in Jan, but they told HODL".  then later "Lies, lies, lies."  There is heaps more but I can't be bothered going through it.  

I get it, and I appreciate that you are frustrated and I think sometimes your meaning gets lost in the language barrier and you don't necessarily mean to sound as you do. But you cannot blame other peoples opinions and posts for your decisions.  I wish I had of sold some in January to get some profit too, but that was MY decision not to. 

1 minute ago, Gilligan said:

"I would have sold in Jan, but they told HODL".  then later "Lies, lies, lies."  There is heaps more but I can't be bothered going through it.  

I get it, and I appreciate that you are frustrated and I think sometimes your meaning gets lost in the language barrier and you don't necessarily mean to sound as you do. But you cannot blame other peoples opinions and posts for your decisions.  I wish I had of sold some in January to get some profit too, but that was MY decision not to. 

The same as above, do not drag out of context. We are not that bad DYOR and you will get that.

4 minutes ago, vsyc said:

The same as above, do not drag out of context. We are not that bad DYOR and you will get that.

OK, I am just going to believe that it is the language barrier that is the problem here and leave you alone @vsyc.  Good luck with your investments.

Just now, Gilligan said:

OK, I am just going to believe that it is the language barrier that is the problem here and leave you alone @vsyc.  Good luck with your investments.

Thank you, and nice profit to you too.

24 minutes ago, Gazelle77 said:

Hhahahahahahahahahahs

Hey man, try to mature.

If u were so irresponsible to invest ur money or to keep it  by the words of a wookie, a Chicken a robot or something else, try to dont put ur blame on the other persons ITS UR ONLY RESPONSABILITY an by the way, to cry go to the church, there there are some people that can help u.

tired of reading these ******** so often.

Now, that, I can agree with. I did listen to him, the chicken, the robot and the rest of the barnyard. I wholeheartedly joined them. I swallowed the kool aid. 

I never said I blamed them. I was quite clear that I blame myself. I'm an Eckhart Tolle, live in the moment believer plus I have a good income, so I can move on. Also I have learned at least the value of what I have spent and can use it in my work and get it back that way by utilising codius contracts (I hope). Plus, I am going to ride out the dip and I believe Ripple is a great company doing great things etc, etc.

@Chewiecoin just really p**sed me off. He has made 6000 posts spruiking this investment. Its lost 90% of its value in that time and anyone who has disagreed has been called a fudster and any other epiphet he and his cohort can invent. So much do they want to suppress debate, that they take the Zerpening private, which, as I said, was a great idea. He should have stayed there.

On the worst day of the year, with XRP at less than 10% of what it was in Jan, he startes a topic with the boneheaded Title: where-are-all-the-hodlers-now-ha-ha-back-at-ya-fud-patrol/

Well, guess what,? Right now those fudsters seem to be on the money and in the money and Chewie, the hodler, is a ninkempoop.. "ha ha back at what? exactly? 

All that does is demonstrate the almost irresistable urge that many people have to point at their own guilt by making unprompted denials. 

Waffling on about the virtue of hodling  a "liquid asset" when anyone who sold could purchase 10 fold back right now is just loopy. 

Talking, in evangelical tones about the joy of his investment (which is worth 10% of what it was) just proves what  pious crap this guy talks. The barnyard should be the home of such gibberish. 

17 minutes ago, RippleNZ said:

Now, that, I can agree with. I did listen to him, the chicken, the robot and the rest of the barnyard. I wholeheartedly joined them. I swallowed the kool aid. 

I never said I blamed them. I was quite clear that I blame myself. I'm an Eckhart Tolle, live in the moment believer plus I have a good income, so I can move on. Also I have learned at least the value of what I have spent and can use it in my work and get it back that way by utilising codius contracts (I hope). Plus, I am going to ride out the dip and I believe Ripple is a great company doing great things etc, etc.

@Chewiecoin just really p**sed me off. He has made 6000 posts spruiking this investment. Its lost 90% of its value in that time and anyone who has disagreed has been called a fudster and any other epiphet he and his cohort can invent. So much do they want to suppress debate, that they take the Zerpening private, which, as I said, was a great idea. He should have stayed there.

On the worst day of the year, with XRP at less than 10% of what it was in Jan, he startes a topic with the boneheaded Title: where-are-all-the-hodlers-now-ha-ha-back-at-ya-fud-patrol/

Well, guess what,? Right now those fudsters seem to be on the money and in the money and Chewie, the hodler, is a ninkempoop.. "ha ha back at what? exactly? 

All that does is demonstrate the almost irresistable urge that many people have to point at their own guilt by making unprompted denials. 

Waffling on about the virtue of hodling  a "liquid asset" when anyone who sold could purchase 10 fold back right now is just loopy. 

Talking, in evangelical tones about the joy of his investment (which is worth 10% of what it was) just proves what  pious crap this guy talks. The barnyard should be the home of such gibberish. 

I really have upset you haven’t I? Honestly mate just put me on your Ignore list. This way you do not have to see any of my “6,000 posts” that you obviously hate so much. I choose not to read posts/threads I do not like. It’s really easy and so less stressful. 

The reason for this thread, which I thought was obvious but obviously not, was to be in direct contrast to the idiotic thread started earlier today of the same name trying to insult anyone who dares hold XRP whilst the price has fallen so low.

I suggest you get on with your life and I promise you that I will get on with mine and let’s just agree to disagree. 

Edited by Chewiecoin