Jump to content
Chewiecoin

Where Are All the HODLers Now - Ha Ha back at ya FUD Patrol

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I agree with you @vsyc you should be able to ask serious questions without being hammered. I hope havent don’t that, I don’t believe I have.

I support XRP and will continue to until I see something that I don’t like and I will call that out. 

I think sometimes your posts have upset people because IMHO they have been a bit antagonistic and aggressive against XRP. Anyways that’s just my opinion.

I hope we can have a thoughtful debate in this forum about XRP.

No you did not, I never insulted XRP deliberatelly and never was against it. I have no reasons for that. I am saying that need to go into details, speculative thoughts also welcome, but not spamming trolling. 

Strengths and weaknesses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LilBender said:

You should first educate yourself about the difference between SBI japan and the State Bank of India

Aem, what should I? What for? Any reasons?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

You know on xrpcharts.com go to the topology. It's the number and percentage of the validator nodes that have switched to the new stable version of rippled 1.0.1

Screenshot_20180808-062248.png

Cool thank you for the explanation. The tech side of Ripple and XRP is not my strength but I am learning more every day.

Edited by Chewiecoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

2025 might be a bit late, but I only wanted to indicate a long term view.

Daily price swings are meaningless for the average crypto-amateur, so it's insane to get emotionally influenced by them. 

OOL.  

Yeah I have heard you are supposed to keep emotions out of investments, and I have failed miserably here because I fully believe we are on a winner and am ridiculously happy to be able to buy more at a cheap price. I understand that it is a gamble though and I am not spending money that is going to break me if it goes to 0.  I have lost nothing yet because I have no need to sell.  I commiserate with the people that are not so lucky but don't see how Chewie or anyone else on this board can be blamed for vocalising their belief in this investment.  We are all supposed to be grown ups here in charge of our own fate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LilBender said:

FOr this reason in particular:

 

Cool, drag out of context! :) Never ending trolling! Now post all what I wrote with @MemberBerry for record, or just send a link to chat history :))) 

Jeez... you so desparate

Edited by vsyc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Cool thank you for the explanation. The tech side of Ripple and XRP is not my strength but I am learning more every day.

Oh ok yeah the percentage has been in the 50s lately and I saw it finally hit 60%. Good stuff guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vsyc said:

Cool, drag out of context! :) Never ending trolling! Now post all what I wrote with @MemberBerry for record, or just send a link to chat story :))) 

Jeez... you so desparate

I saw the stuff you and he were saying on the Zerpbox earlier today, and hearing you call someone else desperate or quoting out of context is a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gilligan said:

I saw the stuff you and he were saying on the Zerpbox earlier today, and hearing you call someone else desperate or quoting out of context is a joke.

Elaborate or keep silence!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Cool, drag out of context! :) Never ending trolling! Now post all what I wrote with @MemberBerry for record, or just send a link to chat story :))) 

Jeez... you so desparate

None of those words mean what you think they mean.
Or are spelled how you think they are spelled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Aem, what should I? What for? Any reasons?

 

Hi Bro, SBI Japan and SBI (State bank of India are completly different entities, with no relation to each other at all. SBI Japan is japanese privately owned bank with Ripple partnership in both company and XRP in SBI Ripple Asia. 

Whereas SBI (State bank of India ) is government owned bank of India ( biggest bank in India and it only became customer of Ripple very recently with nothing to do XRP at least at this stage on the basis of publicaly available information. 

Hope that clarifies few things for you. :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RDS said:

Hi Bro, SBI Japan and SBI (State bank of India are completly different entities, with no relation to each other at all. SBI Japan is japanese privately owned bank with Ripple partnership in both company and XRP in SBI Ripple Asia. 

Whereas SBI (State bank of India ) is government owned bank of India ( biggest bank in India and it only became customer of Ripple very recently with nothing to do XRP at least at this stage on the basis of publicaly available information. 

Hope that clarifies few things for you. :smile:

Thanks mate, you are most helpful as always!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×