XRPHornets

Rosen Law Firm announces Securities investigation

1 hour ago, Deeznutz said:

I emailed them. Maybe they’ll respond. Doubt it but maybe. Will let y’all know if they do. Yes, I included the frown face. No, I didn’t say, “Sincerely, Deez Nutz.”

”Hi, I read that your firm was beginning a class-action lawsuit vs. Ripple regarding securities. In the past year, I’ve invested quite a bit and have taken heavy losses. ☹️ I feel like I was deceived and deserve at least some compensation. Just a few questions.

All XRP was created and THEN gifted to Ripple. How would your firm address that?

At no time did Ripple promise me or intimate that I would make a profit. How will that be tackled? (Sorry. Football season is almost here and I’m jacked.)

I’ve always heard that class-action lawsuits are often a way for attorneys to make a killing and that the plaintiffs actually often pocket very little. Is that true? How much will you charge for your services?

The crypto market in general has suffered- not just XRP. Mt. Gox, fraud, governments waffling on legalizing crypto, wash trading, exchange hacks, etc. What do we do to address that?

Can I join the suit if I live out of state?

If you could respond, I’d appreciate it. As I said, I have lost a lot of money and hope you can help.

Respectfully,

Deez Nutz Jr.”

Damn, you would almost get an answer if you had not finished with Deez Nutz Jr.

24 minutes ago, ed1 said:

Damn, you would almost get an answer if you had not finished with Deez Nutz Jr.

I didn’t sign it “Deez Nutz Jr.,” That was just for the forum. ? I signed it with my real name. That’s why they might respond.

Edited by Deeznutz

Just now, Deeznutz said:

I didn’t sign it “Deez Nutz Jr.,” ? I signed it with my real name. That’s why they might respond.

Cool. Let's see what they say.

3 hours ago, Deeznutz said:

I emailed them. Maybe they’ll respond. Doubt it but maybe. Will let y’all know if they do. Yes, I included the frown face. No, I didn’t  say, “Sincerely, Deez Nutz Jr.” That’s just for the forum. I really did use my real name.

”Hi, I read that your firm was beginning a class-action lawsuit vs. Ripple regarding securities. In the past year, I’ve invested quite a bit and have taken heavy losses. ☹️ I feel like I was deceived and deserve at least some compensation. Just a few questions.

All XRP was created and THEN gifted to Ripple. How would your firm address that?

At no time did Ripple promise me or intimate that I would make a profit. How will that be tackled? (Sorry. Football season is almost here and I’m jacked.)

I’ve always heard that class-action lawsuits are often a way for attorneys to make a killing and that the plaintiffs actually often pocket very little. Is that true? How much will you charge for your services?

The crypto market in general has suffered- not just XRP. Mt. Gox, fraud, governments waffling on legalizing crypto, wash trading, exchange hacks, etc. What do we do to address that?

Can I join the suit if I live out of state?

If you could respond, I’d appreciate it. As I said, I have lost a lot of money and hope you can help.

Respectfully,

Deez Nutz Jr.”

Normally when I comment on threads here they die, fast, so sorry if you have to kiss this one goodbye but I saw this and just had to say this is sheer genius love it, god I hope they give you an answer :lol: again apologies if you were looking forward to a good thread after this lol.

3 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

I will eat my ledger wallet and suffer the pain of sharp edges during excretion before I cast one ounce of blame on Ripple, the company, for my decision to buy XRP. 

However, when these fkucs fail, and if it can be shown these folks affected the market with their BS lawsuits, sign me up to sue the siht out of them. 

Now that is words to the wise, please sign me up to sue the **** out of them to :big_boss: