XRPHornets

Rosen Law Firm announces Securities investigation

If I had a wild assumption: These are orchastrated events to crash the price, Instill fear and people will sell. Who better to instill fear than a big Law Firm out of NY where the financial hub of institutional money lives. I just don't buy any of this, and will only buy more as it gets cheaper. 

Edited by AMGRACER

7 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

I bet a lot of people in this sub would join the class action suit secretly

Probably some, for sure... I'm gonna attempt some math off the top of my brain that I have a feeling will be spot on....

The members of this forum who join this suit  will more than likely (imho) have approximately a 50/100 reputation/post ratio...... go ahead and tally up that stat... now I am guessing about 10% of those folks actually own any XRP... go ahead and do the division there and you have your number (assuming you care).

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
This is fudding fudtastic!

11 minutes ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Probably some, for sure... I'm gonna attempt some math off the top of my brain that I have a feeling will be spot on....

The members of this forum who join this suit  will more than likely (imho) have approximately a 50/100 reputation/post ratio...... go ahead and tally up that stat... now I am guessing about 10% of those folks actually own any XRP... go ahead and do the division there and you have your number (assuming you care).

Damn ! I want to fit in! Is it possible to join even though you are flying green ?
You know for "I could have had" loses?  

8 minutes ago, mikkelhviid said:

Damn ! I want to fit in! Is it possible to join even though you are flying green ?
You know for "I could have had" loses?  

Nope! Because  I suspect that such a high-flying green, future rocket ship launching, millionaire will have waaaaay to high of a positive reputation-to-posts ratio and therefor void any possibility to fit into my mathematical analysis... now hodlonasec, @LilBender (lol) while I check your stats....

EXACTLY!!!

And congratulations on being an early adopter!