sven12345

XRP below $0,40 will we see $0,20 again ?

I'm sure of it...  This drop since the ATH is extremely annoying and I'm getting fed up with it.  Not just XRP but the entire Crypto market.  I got in under $0.20 and right around that, so I'm still green, but things need to start looking up in the entire cryptosphere soon.  I'm beginning to think the bubble did pop and everything is headed down for some time to come.

New announcements come out every day about crypto being available and easier to attain all over the world but volume is severely lacking.  People have bought, a lot sold during the last bull run and there's no interest from new investors.

*I'm speaking about the entire crypto market, not just XRP*

.20 would be a big drop. I think .35 resistance would be hard to drop below. Big things are coming these coming months, just ignore looking at the prices this week or two.

4 minutes ago, bontai said:

.20 would be a big drop. I think .35 resistance would be hard to drop below. Big things are coming these coming months, just ignore looking at the prices this week or two.

I think you mean support but I don't see any "support"around $0,35 it looks like it's gonna fall to 0,20-0,30 in next days/weeks to me. "Big things are coming" I don't think so we should get dates regarding xRapid in march look where we are now. 

Edited by sven12345

57 minutes ago, sven12345 said:

Please be carefull out there shorting seems to be the best option until we reach the $0,20-$0,30 range.

Are you mad? Look at your graph again! January was the time to sell, you're seven months too late! If you missed it, tough t!ts!

You'll be better off accumulating and selling on the next bull run if your in it for a quick buck!

4 minutes ago, GAC1848 said:

I'm not attacking you personally but this sentiment in general.  

Really?  Why does everyone in this forum want the price to drop?  "$.20 would be a dream!"  F*** no. $.20 would mean that after over a year and seeing it go to $3.40, we'd be back at square 1. This is such a stupid way of thinking to me.  We should instead be ecstatic that it hasn't dropped to $.20 yet.  

I 100% agree. Crazy how some are more excited about the price dropping than holding steady for effectively 1+ months.

13 minutes ago, fatlever said:

There is no reason for that to happen:

1. We're in a bear market.  

2. The Korean volumes are so really low.  That was the what carried XRP to ATHs last year.  XRP is no longer their favorite coin

3. No adoption.   Nobody is using xRapid.  And only a fool thinks Cuallix counts as xRapid adoption.  The statement from Ripple that in Q2 there would be a move of existing xRapid pilots into production has been swept under the rug.

Just being realistic.  

There's too much good news out there for XRP.  Adoption as base paring on a number of exchanges, SBI testing Xrapid with the view of launching before the end of the year, the fact the we are currently testing the long term trendline since the start of 2017, and the fact that we've pretty much had a 90% correction  to where we are today.....  

This is the time to buy, not get fearful.

1 minute ago, vsyc said:

When this cowz gonna run?

Exactly my point. This whole market is a question mark (?) Up, down, who knows what happens day to day, but looking at that chart, even a 2 year old knows when the best time to buy or sell is.

6 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

Are you mad? Look at your graph again! January was the time to sell, you're seven months too late! If you missed it, tough t!ts!

You'll be better off accumulating and selling on the next bull run if your in it for a quick buck!

Are you happy?  Now that the price is so low you can buy more. I think it's pretty obvious we will fall to $0,20-0,30 range no reason for me to buy now better short.