Tehol_Beddict

(SBI backet) Sentbe considering xCurrent

7 hours ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

I haven’t been researching nearly as much as I was in the past but I have a strong sense that the dots are being hidden much more effectively.

I always enjoy when people like you can connect dots as you’re able with your: Ripple IS working with the U.N. - Proof?

It takes attention to detail, a questioning curiosity and an incredible amount of time and energy to research, understand and go down a lot of invaluable leads and dead ends to do what you do. Or maybe you’re just really good at it and it comes easily! Any ways, I see two obvious problems with good dot connecting:

1. People always love to challenge the heck out of dot connecting appearing to take it as their personal mission to look for anything they think can be wrong with it (their version of dot connecting mind you) vs just looking at it objectively with an open mind.

2. While it was previously hard to connect the dots with information, those in the know (like you say) are on to your skills and are today providing fewer and fewer dots to connect.

I interpret the first problem as nothing more than noise caused by human nature and the second problem as a byproduct of good progress on a global scale. Remember - we’re speculators and we aren’t the target market for XRP.  We’re holders and that means we aren’t going to be using XRP to source liquidity for cross-border payments. 

Hopefully you’ll find time to connect some more elusive, yet interesting dots again.

Posted (edited)

i totally agree with other sentiments here, your dot connecting was excellent.

i also admired the way you layed out your pages, inserting and bringing together many complex inclusions. One swipe wrong or misclick could ruin hours of work.

ive always wanted to ask did you use an editor to lay it all out first - perhaps a pdf, or did you work straight into the forum page. Please divulge what was you method?

Edited by robertbruce
formating & spelling

On 7/27/2019 at 9:38 AM, robertbruce said:

i totally agree with other sentiments here, your dot connecting was excellent.

i also admired the way you layed out your pages, inserting and bringing together many complex inclusions. One swipe wrong or misclick could ruin hours of work.

ive always wanted to ask did you use an editor to lay it all out first - perhaps a pdf, or did you work straight into the forum page. Please divulge what was you method?

Screenshots from my iPhone :)

I had a lot of time at my hands during that stage in life. XRPChat actually cut me off from posting any additional images because I posted too many haha. I suppose that was another reason I had to stop.

On 8/2/2019 at 4:42 AM, Tehol_Beddict said:

Screenshots from my iPhone :)

I had a lot of time at my hands during that stage in life. XRPChat actually cut me off from posting any additional images because I posted too many haha. I suppose that was another reason I had to stop.

omg, screen shoting & pasting  directly into an open forum page.. lol, that would be too much stress for me, id have to be saving every shot with progressive file names and then move between 2 editors & notepad..

TB, you obviously like living on the edge of a mis-swipe eh 8)

On 7/26/2019 at 11:56 PM, Tehol_Beddict said:

Thanks @GiddyUp @Dutchpinoy

It’s a mixture of things. The mods started pushing the dot connecting out of the main threads. Also, the dots have become less apparent to me. I can’t tell if it’s because I’ve been way too busy to obsessively dot connect or the powers at be are doing a much better job at hiding the dots. I sense it’s the latter.

This one is always top of mind lately if you look at what’s happening with post offices around the globe: 

I haven’t been researching nearly as much as I was in the past but I have a strong sense that the dots are being hidden much more effectively. Global regulators and corporates keeping things under wraps. Still as confident as ever. Just have an EdTech business to run that’s taking up all of my time again.

Hey @Tehol_Beddict,

I know you’re too busy to be connecting the dots but is it possible to get your opinion on someone else who’s connecting the dots?

Here’s a 22 minute video. What’s your opinion please on how well he did? Hope to hear from you! Thanks.