Jump to content
ripplewaytogo

Almost at $0.40 USD.........Time to buy?

Recommended Posts

So we are very close to break the $0.40

Hubby just surprised me by saying he will give me 5k to buy more if I want to (no bags and shoes for 2 month is the sacrifice I need to make) 

I am thinking of buying more at the $0.35 mark.

Advice please? Bit torn to buy now or wait a bit longer?

Edited by ripplewaytogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FelixNYC said:

Ooohhhh. I came here for the same reason........buy now or wait to see if it drops more........

Your problem is your are giving too much freecandy away, stop that and you can certainly get a lot more zerps.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to buy tonite though.....will sleep on it....... A lot of people seem to have stalled their investments and have "bought enough" The price is getting to where the manipulators want. They have broken the current support and might drop more. Then the big money will roll in. Going to wait and see... will skip the candy tomorrow. Digital Asset Investor discusses it a little today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dollar cost average your buys. For myself I did not expect XRP to drop below $0.42 after it held that support level after being tested many times...think we may have made lowest point now just above $0.40 but who knows in this manipulated market...

One thing I know for sure at current price is a bargain and bear market can't continue indefinitely 

Edited by Arnold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if I had some fiat I whould buy now, in the long run buying for cca. 250$ its the same-ish as xrp is in .30 zone or .40 zone, this .40 zone is preaty stable in weeks now, meaby it is like .20 last year. But you cant relay on the past to mutch.

i whould hit it for the small sum and forget about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Arnold said:

Dollar cost average your buys. For myself I did not expect XRP to drop below $0.42 after it held that support level after being tested many times...think we may have made lowest point now just above $0.40 but who knows in this manipulated market...

One thing I know for sure at current price is a bargain and bear market can't continue indefinitely 

 

10 minutes ago, Glob said:

if I had some fiat I whould buy now, in the long run buying for cca. 250$ its the same-ish as xrp is in .30 zone or .40 zone, this .40 zone is preaty stable in weeks now, meaby it is like .20 last year. But you cant relay on the past to mutch.

i whould hit it for the small sum and forget about it.

Hubby says dont buy on the way down but buy on the way up. Unless there is a clear trend of going up dont buy on the way down.

He just told me to clear the entire holdings and wait for re-entry at $0.37 AUD

Now I am torn............decisions decisions...................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very bold move to short now. I don't have the balls to do it.... lets do the math..... .4095 to .0370: .0395 10% increase in holdings if you short it. looks like its holding at this number

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 3.17.43 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FelixNYC said:

Very bold move to short now. I don't have the balls to do it.... lets do the math..... .4095 to .0370: .0395 10% increase in holdings if you short it. looks like its holding at this number

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 3.17.43 AM.png

Sorry he says re-entry at $0.37 AUD not USD, so it should be around $0.30 USD.

If I do it it means a lost of just under 38k AUD from my 50k original investment.

I need to think about this.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not meaning to sound like a **** but....

Maybe you shouldn't invest more in XRP and instead expand your portfolio. No offence but you are on alot of threads complaining about the losses you've faced with your originsl 50k investment in XRP

Maybe keep the 50k investment and use the 5k on another coin like Vechain?

I love my XRP but also believe in building a diverse portfolio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bontai said:

Not meaning to sound like a **** but....

Maybe you shouldn't invest more in XRP and instead expand your portfolio. No offence but you are on alot of threads complaining about the losses you've faced with your originsl 50k investment in XRP

Maybe keep the 50k investment and use the 5k on another coin like Vechain?

I love my XRP but also believe in building a diverse portfolio.

Thats ok. Happy with any input. Just need to clear my head as I used to be a share investor, this is really a new for me. I guess the speed of the downfall has really taken me by surprise. Bit shocked to be honest. Out of all the coins I only really liked ripple, but will have a look Vechain, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×