Can anyone answer this simple question.....

I have neither links nor specifics, but yes.  Trading has started.  Slowly, with people trickling in as they are verified and receive their login credentials.  Some Japanese lady (?) on twitter posted in late July about getting her login and being able to trade soon.

10 minutes ago, Liagala said:

Some Japanese lady (?) on twitter posted in late July about getting her login and being able to trade soon.

Is there any proof that “soon” is already here?

I also didnt see any proof off it untill now , neither in volume, price, articles or tweets. So I think they are still busy and not started trading yes. If anyone has any proof please share it with us.

1 hour ago, scropton said:

Well I'll take this as a no. The question has been answered by the community as not one person can verify that trading has began.

Cheers everyone

Trading has begun. Go on twitter, lots of people posting SBI VC screenshots. 

1 hour ago, rswarthout said:

I haven’t saved such proof but can say you can find it on Twitter. You will need to search twitter and use google translate as many of the posts are in Japanese.

Right on point. Most are in Japanese and I had to translate. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.