1 hour ago, dadofzara said:

Loaded up on XRP protein - check.

Just waiting for it to come out the other end -  watch out! ?

This was one of those metaphors where I just *knew* somebody was going to go there!  (going to "go" there! :acute:)

41 minutes ago, Testudo said:

Hodor, since this article talks about "powering through barriers ", I was wondering if you know of any concrete connections for the remittances being described here and Ripple/xCurrent:   https://www.emiratesnbd.com/en/personal-banking/fx/direct-remit/

Thx

Whoa....

You may have stumbled onto something ahead of an official announcement? 

"60-second transfer to any AXIS Bank Account in India"

https://www.emiratesnbd.com/en/personal-banking/fx/direct-remit-mobile/

We all know that Axis bank is in RippleNet...  :JC_thinking:

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

XRP and its ecosystem components are the health foods that the crypto market needs.  

ian-stauffer-small.jpg.e097f404b98828ff11b5d416c945d874.jpg

We have two new exchanges supporting XRP; one from Nigeria and another one - the second one in four days - from Singapore! :victory:

I also cover news about Coinjar and the Bitcoin Superstore, and wrap up with coverage of two new videos released by Ripple.  

All that - and more - in today's blog:  Hope you enjoy the read & please leave any feedback below. 

Feel free to share my blog with a friend - or on any other platform or media - and thanks for doing so!  :thank_you2:

Read it few hours ago, was waiting for you to post it here, wanted to quote on something.

Austin Cowden also revealed that the theme for this year's SWELL Conference is "Be Connected," which is a nod to Ripple's growing RippleNet network of banks and other financial services organizations.

Is it me or that text in bold doesn't sound right :scratch_one-s_head:

JK :D

Thanks for a great read again Hodor..!!

7 hours ago, Hodor said:

XRP and its ecosystem components are the health foods that the crypto market needs.  

ian-stauffer-small.jpg.e097f404b98828ff11b5d416c945d874.jpg

We have two new exchanges supporting XRP; one from Nigeria and another one - the second one in four days - from Singapore! :victory:

I also cover news about Coinjar and the Bitcoin Superstore, and wrap up with coverage of two new videos released by Ripple.  

All that - and more - in today's blog:  Hope you enjoy the read & please leave any feedback below. 

Feel free to share my blog with a friend - or on any other platform or media - and thanks for doing so!  :thank_you2:

nice. will read later.

What does HODOR mean?