Sign in to follow this  
RDS

Big money is flowing into Ripple – Don’t be fooled by the XRP price!

Hi Guys.  I thought we could use bit of positivity in these depressing times.

Article below has given the $3 short term target, which may sound difficult to achieve  at the moment but I wouldnt be surprised if we reach new ATH, if /when the favourable decision comes from SEC.

https://cryptoglobalist.com/2018/08/06/big-money-is-flowing-into-ripple-dont-be-fooled-by-the-xrp-price/

Ripple: With all the market noise around XRP (XRP) with regards to its future, it’s only natural to second guess it as an investment. However, when you look at the numbers, you quickly realize that big money is flowing into XRP. Smart investors are quietly buying XRP, and ignoring all the FUD that is being spread about it.

A perfect example of the increased flow of money into XRP is the recent announcement by Wirex about their XRP deposits.  Through their twitter account, Wirex announced that within 12 hours of offering XRP, deposits surged to over $2 million. This is an indicator that people are strongly buying into XRP under current market conditions.

It’s a good sign that investors are increasingly looking beyond the SEC, and now believe that Ripple has a good future, in a world where digital currencies look set to become an everyday reality. If $2 million was deposited within 12 hours, and that was weeks ago, the figure at this point must be way higher, probably at over $1 billion.  If Wirex can record such numbers, the numbers at platforms like SBI are definitely way much higher.

The Wirex numbers also seem to go well with a recent analysis by Bittsanalytics, showing that positive sentiment around XRP is on the rise amongst social media users. This too points to changing perceptions about XRP by crypto investors. People are now more positive about XRP (XRP) as a viable investment, in spite of its depressed prices. The social media numbers could be linked to the increased adoption of XRP as a base currency, since more people now have access to XRP, without having to go through bitcoin (BTC).

The XRP (XRP) charts also paint a picture of an increased uptake of Ripple by investors. Yesterday bitcoin (BTC) dropped below $7000, pushing most altcoins down by over 20%.  But XRP (XRP) has continued to trade in a tight range at around $0.44, just like it has done for the last one month. It’s only yesterday that it dipped to $0.42 before quickly pushing back into the $0.44 – $0.45 range.

This indicates that there is strong buying momentum supporting the price of XRP (XRP) at current price levels.  It also means that buyers in this market are large enough to sustain XRP (XRP) at this range even as everything else tanks. This element of stability, and an increased perception that XRP (XRP) has bottomed-out will continue to support its price, and draw in more buyers.

When you put all these issues together, it becomes clear that the price of XRP (XRP) may be quite, but there is lots of accumulation going on at the moment. All it will take is a little trigger from the external, and Ripple will skyrocket in value. That trigger will most likely come from the SEC. There announcement will create FOMO around XRP, and as the herd piles in, this crypto will easily retest $3 in the very short-term.

12 minutes ago, RDS said:

The XRP (XRP) charts also paint a picture of an increased uptake of Ripple by investors. Yesterday bitcoin (BTC) dropped below $7000, pushing most altcoins down by over 20%.  But XRP (XRP) has continued to trade in a tight range at around $0.44, just like it has done for the last one month. It’s only yesterday that it dipped to $0.42 before quickly pushing back into the $0.44 – $0.45 range.

This indicates that there is strong buying momentum supporting the price of XRP (XRP) at current price levels.  It also means that buyers in this market are large enough to sustain XRP (XRP) at this range even as everything else tanks. This element of stability, and an increased perception that XRP (XRP) has bottomed-out will continue to support its price, and draw in more buyers.

When you put all these issues together, it becomes clear that the price of XRP (XRP) may be quite, but there is lots of accumulation going on at the moment. All it will take is a little trigger from the external, and Ripple will skyrocket in value. That trigger will most likely come from the SEC. There announcement will create FOMO around XRP, and as the herd piles in, this crypto will easily retest $3 in the very short-term.

One or two institutional buyers could push the price up if they wanted to do that, but they are probably happy to keep the price low at this stage whilst they accumulate.

One question : When SBI sell XRP where do they get their stock from?  I presume directly from Ripple?  If this is the case the sales will not push up price because Ripple has a  billion XRP a month to sell and they peg their prices to other exchanges?  Any increased demand will be supplied without pushing the price up or down on other exchanges.  Am I right in thinking this is how it works.

SBI will start to have an effect on price when they start reselling XRP put on the market by their customers?

I think SBI have an interest in sending the price of XRP up and they will have a policy of causing this to happen.  I think the trigger might be SBI not SEC

Without any significant volume change we go nowhere:

https://ripple.com/xrp/market-performance/

I´m staying neutral to bearish,unless I can see any evidence or signs of unusual volume suddenly picking up. The overall crypto sentiment is still full of fear atm. $3 short-term is more like mid-term for me (somewhere 2019).

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

One or two institutional buyers could push the price up if they wanted to do that, but they are probably happy to keep the price low at this stage whilst they accumulate.

One question : When SBI sell XRP where do they get their stock from?  I presume directly from Ripple?  If this is the case the sales will not push up price because Ripple has a  billion XRP a month to sell and they peg their prices to other exchanges?  Any increased demand will be supplied without pushing the price up or down on other exchanges.  Am I right in thinking this is how it works.

SBI will start to have an effect on price when they start reselling XRP put on the market by their customers?

I think SBI have an interest in sending the price of XRP up and they will have a policy of causing this to happen.  I think the trigger might be SBI not SEC

I’m no expert, but I don’t think that’s correct.  Wouldn’t this scenario result in the xrp price falling? ... essentially taking the purchase (demand) of xrp out of the equation and SBI selling (supply) their xrp to effect the cross border transfer of funds would result in an over supply of xrp?

28 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

To be honest bro, market will go up or down much before than we hear the news about the trigger, In my opinion SBI will impact gradually whereas SEC impact ( positive or negative) will be quick one, reason being there are multiple exchanges who are waiting on sidelines about listing xrp, and there was infact a statement Trillion dollar hedge fund owner who mentioned SEC and Ripple in one sentence while thinking about listing other coins, so if SEC decision comes in Ripple's favour then these exchanges may get into FOMO race and if they plan to list XRP they will have to buy big anyway, XRP price seems to have bottommed out and meanwhile SBI usage will help too but we definitely need kickstart from SEC to show there is no regulatory hurdle. 

1 hour ago, TheHoff said:

Without any significant volume change we go nowhere:

https://ripple.com/xrp/market-performance/

I´m staying neutral to bearish,unless I can see any evidence or signs of unusual volume suddenly picking up. The overall crypto sentiment is still full of fear atm. $3 short-term is more like mid-term for me (somewhere 2019).

I will be amazed if we don't hit 3 dollars this year. Simply looking at the charts you have a point but I expect some movements soon based on official statements; one bank using xRapid before the end of the year, for example.

I take this to mean xRapid will be live at that point. If so, I would expect that fact alone to stimulate significant excitement in the markets pushing XRP much higher.

Time will tell but I am optimistic that we will see:wizard:fizz :wizard: before the end of this year.

My prediction for the end of the year: $0.50 or less.

Why? I just bloody dreamt it. In fact it’s 4:53am here in Australia and I am going back to bed......

But I just dreamt it and it felt more real than I am awake so I am sticking to the $0.50 ending of the year prediction. 

Back to my beauty sleep......

Edited by ripplewaytogo

9 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

If Ripple do gift the XRP To SBI, this would be a disaster. You are right in saying that any increase in demand would not push up pricing, because if Ripple give the XRP away, that XRP has no value.

It would also be another classic example of Ripple having too much control, and one of the reasons why no real money is coming into XRP...lack of trust. 

Look at how Coinbase are adding ETC to their platform. Thats the correct way to do it

BTC to ~$4k pulling everything else down with it before we hit new ATH's along with decoupling.. :big_boss:

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this