XRP Price when the JPY comes back

58 minutes ago, divingman10 said:

Forgive me for asking but why is JPY excluded from the charts?

And why will it be back in September?

It's not. A specific gateway that was doing all the volume on the XRPL was shut down so there's nothing to display.

I assume the OP somehow refers to SBI, but we likely won't see them as JPY transfers on the ledger.

12 minutes ago, bm32533476 said:

I assume the OP somehow refers to SBI, but we likely won't see them as JPY transfers on the ledger.

We won’t see anything on the ledger except transaction volume increasing unless you know the specific wallet addresses used by XRapid between the exchanges.

And of course... they are probably seperate wallets from the normal exchange wallets so we won’t see much except volume I think.  

All the XRP- Fiat swaps are off ledger on the exchange so not visible except as volume.  That’s my belief anyway...  I could be wrong.  

7 hours ago, bm32533476 said:

It's not. A specific gateway that was doing all the volume on the XRPL was shut down so there's nothing to display.

Yes i was refering to SBI

Edited by Tenkai

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.