If you build it they will come - Institutional money

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

So, what you're saying is you need to create an alter-ego who is free to express his thoughts without fear. ?

Nope, I'll post it up in the next day or so, it involves the SEC and honestly I want to share the idea, but I get kind of sick to my stomach with the same old tired tag lines people drag to the SEC threads, but I'll suck it up and post it real soon. I think it's going to be titled "Crypto Judgement Day"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to make a post about why I believe institutional money is preparing to enter the crypto market this year. In December of 2017 over a number of weeks we experienced a major run up across

Testing...... Yep, I'm ready!

I think this is a fair assessment. Custody solutions, greater diversity of financial instruments, regulatory clarity, and a significant increase in overall market liquidity are all required before

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mistatee2000 said:

Most people want to hear a well reasoned theory. I suggest that you write it and if after reading it several times and you think it worthy, then post. Don't avoid posting because of possible controversy - if we get a good debate, then so much the better

+1

8 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

Nope, I'll post it up in the next day or so, it involves the SEC and honestly I want to share the idea, but I get kind of sick to my stomach with the same old tired tag lines people drag to the SEC threads, but I'll suck it up and post it real soon. I think it's going to be titled "Crypto Judgement Day"

I am OOL.

I’ve held a decent amount of XRP since around .15, however what doesn’t make sense to me, is that if speculators/investors truly saw all of the ripple news as positive, with tremendous future potential, they would be buying in.   

Edited by flynnstone
1 hour ago, flynnstone said:

I’ve held a decent amount of XRP since around .15, however what doesn’t make sense to me, is that if speculators/investors truly saw all of the ripple news as positive, with tremendous future potential, they would be buying in.   

Yes but the market is too small and can be manipulated plus people will short xrp to buy back again.

1 hour ago, sharpn said:

what doesn’t make sense to me, is that if speculators/investors truly saw all of the ripple news as positive, with tremendous future potential, they would be buying in.   

I think a lot of people “in the know” are forbidden to buy XRP because of their positions. It’s a common thread with rumor mill and anonymous posters who claim to leave breadcrumbs for others.