Jump to content
Misil

Dubai Bank transfers to UK in 60 sec

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Misil said:

Just found that Emirates NBD, one of Dubai’s larger banks, if not the largest, its offering through their remit direct service, money transference to UK, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Egypt, Srilanka and Lebanon within 60 seconds.

would like to know the volume of those corridors, since in Dubai there is many people from those countries sending money home monthly

also completely agree with some phrase said by BG( not bearableguy:) Brad G. Once moving money is so easy and cheap as Ripple facilitates, current volumes will see be obsollete, its like comparing postal service volumes against email volumes. Volumes will see a huge growth

link: https://www.emiratesnbd.com/en/personal-banking/fx/direct-remit/

The World Bank publishes this data on a big spread sheet on their website, I don't have a link, but I found it once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zerptime said:

I believe If it uses ripple net,they will be an announcement, there is no reason to hide the first bank that uses it. 

Ripple Net is primarily the xCurrent network. And there are plenty of unannounced Ripple Net customers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

I believe If it uses ripple net,they will be an announcement, there is no reason to hide the first bank that uses it. Propably swift is improving their system

Yeah, nah....  There are lots and lots of unnanounced RippleNet banks and institutions.  There is even a financial disincentive to advising you are on Ripplenet...  customers may come to expect much lower fees.  Better to run silent for as long as possible before being forced by competition to dramatically lowering your fees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zerptime said:

I believe If it uses ripple net,they will be an announcement, there is no reason to hide the first bank that uses it. Propably swift is improving their system

Swift plans to use bitconnect in the near future to improve their money transfers. You can see that on their website after you agree with their new privacy policy and terms of service update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

https://telecomtalk.info/emirates-nbd-direct-remit-mobile-funds-transfer/141147/

Story first published on: August 19, 2015 at 2:21 pm

 

DirectRemit 2 Mobile service can be accessed via Emirates NBD Mobile Banking App only

The service is now available for India while other corridors expected to be launched in the coming months

 

The innovative service is being offered by Emirates NBD in conjunction with Empays Payment Systems India, a provider of payment solutions that enable banks to rapidly launch mobile based financial services and Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank, the remittance partner for this service in India.

Emirates NBD ties-up with Axis Bank, Empays Payment

Updated: Aug 19, 2015, 02.33 PM IST

 

 

not seeing any R connections cept maybe Axis?
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, BruceWhale said:

Swift plans to use bitconnect in the near future to improve their money transfers. You can see that on their website after you agree with their new privacy policy and terms of service update

*Sigh*

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, fiik said:

 

https://telecomtalk.info/emirates-nbd-direct-remit-mobile-funds-transfer/141147/

Story first published on: August 19, 2015 at 2:21 pm

 

DirectRemit 2 Mobile service can be accessed via Emirates NBD Mobile Banking App only

The service is now available for India while other corridors expected to be launched in the coming months

 

The innovative service is being offered by Emirates NBD in conjunction with Empays Payment Systems India, a provider of payment solutions that enable banks to rapidly launch mobile based financial services and Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank, the remittance partner for this service in India.

Emirates NBD ties-up with Axis Bank, Empays Payment

Updated: Aug 19, 2015, 02.33 PM IST

 

 

not seeing any R connections cept maybe Axis?
 

 

 

 

Even if Ripple is not involved at this point, the continually increasing interconnectedness of financial systems worldwide is a step toward achieving the larger vision of a more efficient global financial infrastructure. Imo, this is a good thing for Ripple, because in the future, when efficiency is expected from any network that wants to be considered a serious player, Ripple will stand head and shoulders above the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Features

Free transfers to any Bank account in United Kingdom

60 second transfer to Lloyds Bank Accounts in GBP

60 minute transfer to any other bank in United Kingdom

Competitive exchange rates


Processing time

Same day processing for transfers made between 10:00am - 4:00pm (UAE time)

Next business day processing for transfers made after 4:00pm (UAE time)


Crediting time

Credit to all bank accounts in the UK will be processed between 10:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday

this is not the zerp ur looking for...

notzerp.jpg.c8156c87b1443d35a70c4e8bd4cdb51d.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

So what's the proof then that's Emirates nbd using ripplenet?

My third cousin's boyfriend once spent the night in a hotel in Bangladesh. The janitor's high school friend knew some people from Nigeria. One of those had a friend who once worked in San Francisco. She overheard a conversation at a coffee shop once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

I don't really know why you needed to be sarcastic ,I am just asking you for info,if you don't want to tell anybody it's fine up to you but no sure why u had to do that

If you're genuine then I apologise for my own assumptions. My experience here of the negativity and Ripple smearing is such that I no longer extend the benefit of the doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

My third cousin's boyfriend once spent the night in a hotel in Bangladesh. The janitor's high school friend knew some people from Nigeria. One of those had a friend who once worked in San Francisco. She overheard a conversation at a coffee shop once.

I think my aunt's dentist's assistant once backpacked across Europe with her BFF, who ran a bed and breakfast in San Francisco. One of the guests said they went to a coffee shop once. It's a small world, afterall. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

Well yeah I was asking a genuine question,I'm invested in xrp but ripple has been quite recently so just wanna know if there is any info that I might have missed about ripplenet

All I will say is that there is a lot going on. Everybody, not just you, needs to grasp how big this is. Ripple are rearranging the pipelines for the global flow of money. This isn't just conjecture. This is quite literally one of the biggest shifts in financial history.  There are big stakes to be made and lost - competitive ground to be won or ceded. And that's at the sovereign level as well as the corporate. Many will not want to signal their movements. But there are also other reasons for staying quiet - one is waiting for regulators in various regions to formalise their intentions.

Read my article about Ripple and the GCC region. The entire area is gearing up to run on Ripple Net. Any player in the Gulf states will need to join the party to stay relevant.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...