nicktemple

Does it feel to good to be true.

XRP is the key to the "one" world currency. Check out https://twitter.com/LeeR912 on twitter, she is simply connecting the dots of each individual ripple employee and their connection to governments (shadow and non) and not to mention the U.N.'s 2030 agenda (which features a "one" world currency) and ending poverty. As far as I know, the U.N. is low on liquidity and they need a fix. What do you think would suit the best needs for that?

Could it be the spark of the end times? Could it be the "one" world currency for a N.W.O? Possible. Will it reign king because of its amazing utilities and ledger? I believe it will, it's what is planned. In my personal opinion, Bitcoin was the alpha, altcoins were the beta, and XRP is the finished product. Do you think it could be a coincidence that XRP changed its logo to fit the U.N.'s logo, "the 4 quadrants?" That's up to you to decide.

Also, there's more information for you to digest here:  If you wish to discredit one, you can discredit all.

download.png

download (1).png

Edited by Guest

Cognitive dissonance is the first reaction, usually.

Edited by Guest

FWIW, I believe that we're early to the party - very early. Mainstream investors/speculators won't  get caught up in FOMO until xrp is actually in full use and the examples of it's superior utility are pouring in at a rapid pace.  The immediate challenge for Ripple is in building liquidity such that transactions can rip through at a blazing pace without affecting the market price significantly. It's a bit of a chicken and an egg scenario in that a higher price provides for more liquidity, yet how to get there without significant volume from utilization. I'm comfortable that they've assembled a powerhouse team without compare and are well on their way to executing a well though out plan. I'd love to see xrp close out the year with another spectacular appreciation in price, however, I believe the utilization aspect is going to be key, and this will take time.

2 hours ago, nicktemple said:

What worries me is do I have XRP blinders on. If an XRP forest fire starts will I miss it, cause I would be to busy looking at how awesome the XRP trees are.

Great explanation! I keep researching stuff almost every day and nothing I see proves me wrong. Must be the blinders.

Xrp is going to be massive. Apart from Bitcoin no other digital asset is in demand as much as XRP.  You can see this from looking at the Google keyword search volumes. 

Worldwide monthly search volumes (kwfinder.com)

buy Bitcoin - 301,111
buy Ripple - 47,813
buy Litecoin - 29,128
buy Xrp - 27,100
buy Ethereum - 15,055
buy Bitcoin Cash - 9,582
buy EOS - 428
buy Stellar - 109

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Temper expectations and think logically what would have to happen from a usage perspective for XRP and due to holdings (Ripple) to be worth more than the top 5 most powerful companies in the world? It would have to be utterly insane usage and that is what hypester posters are insinuating when they say $15 a coin+. Just let that ponder........worth more than the top 5 highest MC companies in the world how much usage and utility would XRP have to see to logically be worth more than Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Exxon, Alibaba all put together (example)?

appreciate your comments- they were fantastic.

however, this sort of thinking makes the assumption that no company will dethrone FAANG and the like simply because they're so big and dominant, which is simply not true.  I would argue that it's inevitable.  These are giants and it looks impossible but crypto (or AI) actually has the best chance of any sector to dethrone and create higher highs.  We've seen this many times in history (Steel, Auto, Oil, Hardware, Software) and it's not changing anytime soon.  Keep in mind, I'm talking a span of years- probably decades.  It may not be XRP but crypto will take the throne.

Side note: I'd love to see the Top5 MC dating back to 1900 if anyone can share

When utility volume starts going through XRP, it’s no longer a “bull run.” It’s the first (or one of the first) live customer-facing use cases of digital currency ever, outside of the black market.

Think about that.

We know these will be the way humanity interacts financially, for the rest of time. And we’re here at the start.

We are on the left side of an S-curve that will take these values higher than 99% of “real” investors expect. They are trapped within the tunnel of stocks and hedging instruments. They’re still shocked at a $1,000 bitcoin on speculation only. They don’t see what’s coming.

Market cap of a crypto is not the same as a stock. It’s an adoption curve of a technology. How much value is being passed through the system? That’s what pushes market cap, not some Ripple company valuation. The comparisons to Apple are... forgive me... apples to oranges.

I’ve seen David Schwartz describe how volume will increase price and is not a “neutral” transaction with xrapid.  I’m going to say that David knows more than anyone on this forum and as long as he’s still with Ripple and owns XRP then I’m all in on it too.  If he leaves then I will seriously reconsider my position but I don’t think that will happen anytime soon

2 minutes ago, Howaboutthemripples said:

I’ve seen David Schwartz describe how volume will increase price and is not a “neutral” transaction with xrapid.  I’m going to say that David knows more than anyone on this forum and as long as he’s still with Ripple and owns XRP then I’m all in on it too.  If he leaves then I will seriously reconsider my position but I don’t think that will happen anytime soon

I believe the whole "neutral transaction" thing is just another FUD. In fact, how it should happen is that a bank (has X amount of XRP already) will use the XRP for remittances, but in the early stages of case-usage they'll be forced to buy more and more XRP to match the output that they need to send. So if Bank A has 100,000,000 xrp, worth .44 cent per, that is roughly $$44,000,000 that they have allotted to be able to send. If a collective of people need to send more than that, then Bank A will be forced to purchase more XRP until they can make the transactions. Also keep in considering that Bank A would constantly keep their coffers filled, which would equate in ... you guessed it, MORE BUYING.