Sign in to follow this  
Crypto_Knight

If the SEC announced XRP will be treated as a security, would you panic sell?

If the SEC announced XRP will be treated as a security, would you panic sell?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. If the SEC announced XRP will be treated as a security, would you panic sell?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. How much do you believe the price would be affected in the short term?

• No change
    • Slight increase
    • Slight decrease
    • Significant increase
    • Significant decrease

Hell no I'm not selling. XRP is not a security anyways. Even if it deemed a security I wouldn't sell. No way am I going to lose my position entirely. Once XRP would not be available on exchanges it will be really hard to get back in, our little Zerps at that point will be rare the ones that didn't panic sell would have the advantage. Contrary what alot of people think. I think the opposite may happen if XRP is deemed a security. I think there will be some serious FOMO happening because everyone will want to get in while they can. That is if we get some sort of notice that a decision is on the horizon. If they give notice that a decision is going to be made within a certain time period watch this thing freaking boom,  IMHO. 

I think it would decrease on the news, but the market is unpredictable. I would hodl and continue to buy, enjoying the extra zerps. 

As others have said, if the SEC was going to classify XRP as a security, they would have already done it. It’s obvious that they’re giving Ripple time to address whatever it is that they want changed. As long as Ripple complies, which they are doing, it’s going to be fine. We’ve ridden this “securities” issue into the ground. 

5 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

it doesnt even matter. remember the chinese new year fiasco when everyone said XRP was going to 'moon'?

we go in phases. once the security issue is resolved, another, even more dramatic future event will grab everyones attention.

repeat endlessly

We should have a contest to guess what the next big, dramatic plot twist will be.

Sign in to follow this