What is slowing down the rate?

Hi there,

it's crazy, a currency with sense, so many (positive) news about XRP, and so on ... but the chart is unimpressed. So what is in your opinion the main reason for the steady price? Is it really mainly the coupling to BTC or is there another big thing? I don't expect a big rise to 1$ but to the contrary, a good news becomes public out there but the price is unimpressed or even still falling?!

Edited by Django
1 minute ago, Django said:

Hi there,

it's crazy, a currency with sense, so many (positive) news about XRP, and so on ... but the chart is unimpressed. So what is in your opinion the main reason for the steady price? Is it really mainly the coupling to BTC or is there another big thing? I don't expect a big rise to 1$ but to the contrary, a good news becomes public out there but the price is unimpressed or still falling?!

Well I think a lot of investors are waiting for the sec and xRapid going live.

This 2 things need to happen first and after that hopefully we see some upside..

I’m impressed by the recent actions of XRP. It seems to have been holding steady recently while other top coins continue to retrace. A complete turnabout from its usual action of losing larger percentages than others. With DCex and other exchanges beginning to use it as a base pair we should be seeing further independent action and positive growth on the daily charts over the coming months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.