BTC dumping again

You don't know that, and early investors I would define as pre  Jan 2017 where the price was 0.006, xrp is 3rd in market cap for god's sake! It is not unknown!

I know it for myself. If XRP goes to 0, I’ll kick myself life goes on. If XRP goes to the numbers people seem to see as possible like $50, that’s a 200x bagger on my initial investment and means I’m debt free and then some.

Your definition of “early” is no more valid than mine, they’re both arbitrary. It’s not as early as it was in 2012, but we are still looking an asset without widespread adoption and utilization so the sky is the limit. It’s early compared to people who will buy in 2020.

That’s really my point, the downside is limited to your initial investment but the upside is uncapped for all intents and purposes if you are disciplined enough to hold.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is literally no evidence Ripple engages in any such activity. If you have evidence, then you should present it to the SEC. Otherwise this is nothing more than unsubstantiated bloviating demonstr

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Zerptime said:

But wanting to have life changing money is being greedy! Very few people here will get life changing money unless they bought a lot of xrp, waiting and waiting till the price goes to life changing is what leads people to lose a lot of money in any investment

Hell, my friend! Every trader, investor or even gambler is greedy to an extent! Whoever owns XRP or XRPS are in it for money. Most of the partakers on this forum probably bought after January 2018 so they do need to see XRP at life changing prices before selling. My average is about @$0.26. There is simply no way that I will sell before XRP reaches double  dollar figures! Also keep in mind that people from poorer countries can't buy the amount of Xrps that people in first world countries can buy and they will hold much longer than the person who can afford to lose a little more money and buy something else. Me, I'm a Hodler and still dream of the magic $589 to come true! 

On 8/5/2018 at 7:53 AM, Spekul8 said:

Sure it can. it has done it so far. We came from 4-5 cents to 42 cents on low volumes.  It can continue trending up, slowly, and still stay relatively illiquid. It does not mean you can take advantage of poor liquidity, yet it can trend.  Stability is not a word I used, rather said it will have an ROI that may match other assets over the long run with a slow trend. 

If I had to use an example in currency, for example, I would use the South African Rand. Poor liquidity, one can not trade it, yet it returned 50% in the last 6 years. 

In general, we do not disagree. iliquidity is an issue. it is good when you have a short squeeze, a FOMO, but these rarely hold in illiquid markets. 

I think the problem is that some of us look at investments that could span over a few years. Others get excited by looking at the 30 minute and the daily charts. I am not taking sides here, only pointing out the obvious and that is time. I'm in this (XRP) for at least the next 5 years or more. However, if you want to achieve meaningful financial goals in the next 3-5 months we actually talk totally different Languages! And I am from the lovely, sunny, South Africa! 

Edited by Keyboardwealth

Total market cap has dropped by around 50 billion over the last couple of weeks and XRP has been relatively stable in comparison to BTC and the majority of other coins which have tanked.

We seem to hold around the 42c mark. This may well be the bottom for XRP. At any rate I would be surprised to see XRP below 40c for an length of time. HODL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.