Jump to content
Guest

(For Fun) If EOY was really $589+ would you sell all your little zerpies?

(For Fun) If EOY was really $589+ would you sell all your little zerpies?  

220 members have voted

  1. 1. If EOY was really $589+ would you sell all your little zerpies?

    • Yes
      137
    • No
      83


Recommended Posts

Guest

Double post (delete)

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would definitely need to sell some. But if it actually did reach $589 then its because of some huge news and real world adoption. If thats the case then the price of XRP would likely continue to appreciate in value as adoption increases, probably at a higher % return than other investments outside of crypto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I guess I don't really find people losing money funny. :JC_thinking:

Than you should feel sorrow and depression selling XRP ATH, because someone is buying at the moment wheb you sell and with 90% that someone will be in red by atleast 70% if HODL, or less if accept loss.

So, lets just accept that everything is here for fun, even bubble.

Edited by vsyc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Than you should feel sorrow and depression selling XRP ATH, because someone is buying at the moment wheb you sell and with 90% that someone will be in red by atleast 70% if HODL, or less if accept loss.

So, lets just accept that everything is here for fun, even bubble.

You are so weird dude. I can't imagine having such a negative outlook on life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

You are so weird dude. I can't imagine having such a negative outlook on life.

You either elaborate or just skip. Otherwise you sound childish. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vsyc said:

You either elaborate or just skip. Otherwise you sound childish. Good luck.

You're trying to twist everything into a negative. You make up some magical scenario where I manage to sell XRP at it's ATH for the rest of time just so you could bring in the fact that somebody would lose money. And even if that did manage to happen I wouldn't think it was funny for the other person, like you apparently would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won't even reach $10, lol. The life cycle of a whale: pump unreasonably high, short, repeat. When there's massive profit in betting against it, there's no need to pump it too high. Don't worry, you'll see your all time highs, and then some. You have to keep giving people hope to keep the game going. That's how you trap newcomers at the top. When the price starts dropping, they'll believe they're buying the dip, but it never quite reaches their profit target after it slightly recovers. After all, they just saw it reach a new peak, it's only a matter of time until it reaches a new one? THAT'S when they'll sell. And the price keeps dropping, and they keep buying instead of selling. Finally, a new pump. A new all-time-high. But it's not quite the billion dollars they were expecting, and told they would achieve. After all, it's only reasonable to expect 10,000% profit. "Keep holding", they're told. "Don't sell". Meanwhile, whales, day traders, and swing traders have been making profit every wave, while "investors" are left holding the bag. I mean, someone has to sustain the system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I will play this game. If this becomes a reality, I will sell every XRP.

Buy myself 100 pairs of shoes, have 2 cats and 2 dogs, built hubby a LEGO room, make a Kim K video, and finally and most importantly, setup a nonprofit organization to help the children around the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crypto_Knight said:

Won't even reach $10, lol. The life cycle of a whale: pump unreasonably high, short, repeat. When there's massive profit in betting against it, there's no need to pump it too high. Don't worry, you'll see your all time highs, and then some. You have to keep giving people hope to keep the game going. That's how you trap newcomers at the top. When the price starts dropping, they'll believe they're buying the dip, but it never quite reaches their profit target after it slightly recovers. After all, they just saw it reach a new peak, it's only a matter of time until it reaches a new one? THAT'S when they'll sell. And the price keeps dropping, and they keep buying instead of selling. Finally, a new pump. A new all-time-high. But it's not quite the billion dollars they were expecting, and told they would achieve. After all, it's only reasonable to expect 10,000% profit. "Keep holding", they're told. "Don't sell". Meanwhile, whales, day traders, and swing traders have been making profit every wave, while "investors" are left holding the bag. I mean, someone has to sustain the system.

But usage... if brad garlinghouse is right the speculation money in % will be much less then xrp usage money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Crypto_Knight said:

Won't even reach $10, lol. The life cycle of a whale: pump unreasonably high, short, repeat. When there's massive profit in betting against it, there's no need to pump it too high. Don't worry, you'll see your all time highs, and then some. You have to keep giving people hope to keep the game going. That's how you trap newcomers at the top. When the price starts dropping, they'll believe they're buying the dip, but it never quite reaches their profit target after it slightly recovers. After all, they just saw it reach a new peak, it's only a matter of time until it reaches a new one? THAT'S when they'll sell. And the price keeps dropping, and they keep buying instead of selling. Finally, a new pump. A new all-time-high. But it's not quite the billion dollars they were expecting, and told they would achieve. After all, it's only reasonable to expect 10,000% profit. "Keep holding", they're told. "Don't sell". Meanwhile, whales, day traders, and swing traders have been making profit every wave, while "investors" are left holding the bag. I mean, someone has to sustain the system.

“Won’t even reach $1” - many posters, XRPChat, circa 2017

Edited by Chewiecoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...