slinuxuzer

Ripple IS working with the U.N. - Proof?

4 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

It would be cheaper to put it on a plane and fly it there... ;)

"The decision was borne out of frustration with discounts imposed by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) that allow China and some other nations to ship products into the U.S. at cheaper rates than American companies receive to ship domestically."

4 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

Thank you for sharing this, I can tell you that this is a real thing. You can ship a fidget spinner form China as an "Epackt" for 1$ or less and you can't ship it domestically for less than 3 - 5$

2 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

It would be cheaper to put it on a plane and fly it there... ;)

"The decision was borne out of frustration with discounts imposed by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) that allow China and some other nations to ship products into the U.S. at cheaper rates than American companies receive to ship domestically."

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't UPU already on the ledger? I thought I've seen transactions from them.

Was talking on discord, someone mentioned UN, wanted to find the link, but only managed to find this topic :biggrin:

Then someone else posted the link, so, here it is :)

https://thexrpdaily.com/index.php/2019/01/14/united-nations-confirms-piloting-ripples-cross-border-payment-technology/

Edited by Kiir