Sign in to follow this  
Sebastian

Coinbase Announces Custody Plans for 40 Digital Assets, Including XRP

2 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Who cares about coinbase custody

Institutional investors?

Yes, I hate Coinbase right along with most of you, however they are a very established name and now provide a secure custody solution for multi-million dollar investors wishing to buy XRP. Banks are going to need secure custody solutions. Or maybe they will just store giant golden Nano Ledgers in their vaults..?

Am I correct that all the other coins are on Coinbase (or have been confirmed to be on Coinbase)? If that is the case then we can rest assured that XRP will be announced shortly, not?

49 minutes ago, Stormchaser417 said:

Institutional investors?

Yes, I hate Coinbase right along with most of you, however they are a very established name and now provide a secure custody solution for multi-million dollar investors wishing to buy XRP. Banks are going to need secure custody solutions. Or maybe they will just store giant golden Nano Ledgers in their vaults..?

Nothing wrong with using giant golden Nano Ledgers.

Do you have a link for one of these?

I thought there was so little interest in Coinbase at the institutional level they ended their fund??? 

Is thier custody just a form of bank? Is it insured against loss? Just curious who would use the service if they publicly admitted to killing thier shortly lived fund. 

Edited by keybordem