Mcripple

Coinbase Custody is considering Ripple

1 hour ago, lucky said:

Custody is essential for institutional investors. They do not have the means to securely manage the crypto themselves.

This. Is coinbsse first, or custody services for XRP available somewhere else?

4 minutes ago, orcablue said:

if all Conbase does is store XRP and not trade it, then they're only a parasite to the ecosystem. Sucking FI money but not contributing to trade....if something can make me more ****** than not listing xrp, this is it

Well, what they do is one of the tickboxes required for example for crypto derivatives that SBI announced. This is a big step.

But XRP is among dozens that they consider.

11 minutes ago, orcablue said:

if all Conbase does is store XRP and not trade it, then they're only a parasite to the ecosystem. Sucking FI money but not contributing to trade....if something can make me more ****** than not listing xrp, this is it

What an utter nonsense. If you buy and then hold in custody, you first actually have to buy it! And by holding you are removing that XRP from the market, thus, your holding has a negative influence on the availability, and thus a positive influence on the price of the asset. A BIG influence, if you're holding a lot. And the next wave of buyers will be buying big.

34 minutes ago, orcablue said:

Atleast look up what custodial solutions are before you run off like that. 

5 hours ago, RDS said:

Lets ask Coinbase now. Do u think decision  to turn down the  offer of 100 million xrp was a good decision.??  Who do u think should be fired for that..?

Brian Armstrong....not just fired but punched in the face by Hodor. That guy looks like one of those rich people that buys the blood of teenagers in order to stay young. Gives ms the williez.