14 minutes ago, Merxy said:

I'm sure you people are gonna point to anything that's remotely related to ripple and say that's what the bear meant! 

Ideas? Flat earthers have ideas too but that doesn't mean ppl don't point out their crazy beliefs

Listen up people:

XRP Research = Flat earth research

I'm beginning to think this poster is either A) paid opposition research or B) living in a basement somewhere, being fed chicken tenders by mom (if you get that joke, bless you). 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

"I did not have SECs with that company." - Bill Clinton

1 hour ago, Merxy said:

Waiting for the "prediction" ,like all other prediction by a bear,it will pass without anything happening and the deluded ppl here will choose to forget it and pretend all his or her prediction are correct

I predict your next comment will be negative towards this thread. If not then ill choose to forget it and pretend my prediction is correct. ?

If anyone else is frustrated with the trolling that occurs here, I made a private group just for this topic. Ask to join and you will get in, so long as you haven't been trolling this thread. I believe the Tinfoil Club may also have a thread on this? I'm not sure. 

Either way, I refuse to be amusement for a few really bored people anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Loki said:

If anyone else is frustrated with the trolling that occurs here, I made a private group just for this topic. Ask to join and you will get in, so long as you haven't been trolling this thread. I believe the Tinfoil Club may also have a thread on this? I'm not sure. 

A lot of new astro turf trolls joined during end of June/early July. They're all the same, just trying to earn some scratch from some pathetic entity in crypto who's willing to pay for XRP FUD (logically because their own competing product sucks in comparison).

1 minute ago, ImTheRippler said:

A lot of new astro turf trolls joined during end of June/early July. They're all the same, just trying to earn some scratch from some pathetic entity in crypto who's willing to pay for XRP FUD (logically because their own competing product sucks in comparison).

Kind of stupid to hang out here. Waste of money. It's institutional investors that are going to move the market.  

1 hour ago, Loki said:

May I join? 

This in an interesting subject - aside from whether fact or fiction. Its fun to follow, kind of like the "John Titor" thread back in the day.....

Wow that was 18 years ago.....

1 minute ago, TJS said:

May I join? 

This in an interesting subject - aside from whether fact or fiction. Its fun to follow, kind of like the "John Titor" thread back in the day.....

Wow that was 18 years ago.....

Sending you an invite :)

Anyone else that wants to join and did not get an invite ( I only went back so many pages to invite active members), please click on "clubs", then find the Bearableguy123 club and click "join". If you have any trouble, just PM me and I will get you added. 

• karlos locked this topic
  • karlos unlocked this topic