2 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Nothing to do with savings the others the doom rather than keep a clear mind about what’s real and what’s fantasy. 

When 1 person says XRP will go to $589 one may laugh would you still laugh if 100 people says it’s going to be $589? And what if everyone on this forum says XRP is going to be at $589? Would you still laugh at everyone says $589 is the future price? I think not. One need to keep prospective in place and not be drained in information on some fantasy prices 1178 times higher than the current price. 

It is really unhealthy to think that XRP will be that $589 number some day when in reality we are struggling breaking through $0.50

If using your logic of simply ignore the thread you might not get involved at all on this forum at all. 

I be happy to revisit this thread when XRP is over $100 but not when the price is at $0.50

I truly believing XRP will succeed someday and the price will be a lot higher but now is not the time to talk ridiculous prices as high as $589

It will probably take around 200b volume to reach $500. We know there is around $500b waiting on the sidelines, it's not that far fetched to think XRP can go to triple digits. Don't be Greg, selling at $50, to then see it go to $250 or something. If only you knew what was coming, you've pretty much invested in a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't sell it short

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

"I did not have SECs with that company." - Bill Clinton

19 hours ago, ringer2 said:

Don’t cast me as paternalistic, because that is not even close to the case. But if a guy is spouting nonsense and I know it, good chance I will call him on it. 

Then WHY are you even reading the Bearable thread? Get a life.

43 minutes ago, Trusty-X said:

It will probably take around 200b volume to reach $500. We know there is around $500b waiting on the sidelines, it's not that far fetched to think XRP can go to triple digits. Don't be Greg, selling at $50, to then see it go to $250 or something. If only you knew what was coming, you've pretty much invested in a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't sell it short

Add to this if SBI use XRP for forex they will garner an even bigger portion of the JPY forex market which alone is 1trillion in daily volume! 

Our volume right at this moment is 200mil. That's potentially 8000× the volume we have now from one use case in one forex market. 

30 minutes ago, BLPinfinity said:

SMH

The bear really sets some people off. I think some people are afraid to succeed. If you read their posts, they are all Debbie and Derek Downer, "XRP will be lucky to make $5 by 2025"...Never mind we are in a market that regularly experiences exponential growth, they picked the one crypto that they believe won't hardly move. 

The good news for us is it will move. The bad news for them is they will sell when it hits $5. So, before the year is up. 

Edited by Guest
  • karlos locked this topic
  • karlos unlocked this topic