• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

"I did not have SECs with that company." - Bill Clinton

38 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Nope. You can only keep the lie for so long. It’s about time it got popped. I for one won’t miss it at all. 

Don't worry, there's still Bearablyguy123 Decoder & Fritz the Bear you can moan about. Also Rachel Lee on Twitter. She's gone quite conspiracy minded. I wouldn't want you and the others to feel like you didn't have anything to complain about. 

Edited by Guest
48 minutes ago, Loki said:

Don't worry, there's still Bearablyguy123 Decoder & Fritz the Bear you can moan about. Also Rachel Lee on Twitter. She's gone quite conspiracy minded. I wouldn't want you and the others to feel like you didn't have anything to complain about. 

It’s not complaining to point out, even continuously, that someone is pumping false hope and information out to people who are being fooled by it. And bg123 fooled a lot of people. 

Edited by ringer2
On 7/21/2018 at 1:47 PM, Pluto said:

based on CMC.

CMC doesn’t matter much and the relative rankings etc....this also was not what I was thinking of in terms of decoupling.

thank you for your explanation.  I see what you are saying as well.

when I think of decoupling I consider all avenues of trading XRP outside of BTC.  Add in the utilization that we refer to in the future and we will have an much richer, decoupled xrp ecosystem.:)  I am happy to see about 65% via avenues outside BTC.  This number will grow.

BTCs only utility allows it to be number one at the moment.

as for XRP/BTC.  It’s a good time to hold XRP in BTC terms.  I agree.  

28 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

It’s not complaining to point out, even continuously, that someone is pumping false hope and information out to people who are being fooled by it. And bg123 fooled a lot of people. 

Well then...You have some work to Do! Like I said, get on Twitter and go get Rachel Lee. Get on YouTube and go attack bearableguy123 decoder and xrp.video. 

Please, we can't make responsible decisions without you guys running interference, telling us not to trust the bears!

20 minutes ago, Loki said:

Well then...You have some work to Do! Like I said, get on Twitter and go get Rachel Lee. Get on YouTube and go attack bearableguy123 decoder and xrp.video. 

Please, we can't make responsible decisions without you guys running interference, telling us not to trust the bears!

Don’t cast me as paternalistic, because that is not even close to the case. But if a guy is spouting nonsense and I know it, good chance I will call him on it. 

Edited by ringer2
19 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Bg123 and the THC was the biggest example of confirmation bias I have ever witnessed. 

I want to be rich,this bear who sells ledger cases on Facebook says I'll be rich therefore he is definitely right and I will be rich

Edited by Merxy
5 minutes ago, Merxy said:

I want to be rich,this bear who sells ledger cases on Facebook says I'll be rich therefore he is definitely right and I will be rich

That's basically what I'm going tell everybody when they ask how I became a millionare.

I'm not kidding. I wish I was kidding, because to tell you the truth, the real reason is even crazier than that (I had a dream about it?

• karlos locked this topic
  • karlos unlocked this topic