• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

"I did not have SECs with that company." - Bill Clinton

12 hours ago, RedRocket said:

This thread is stupid.  

9 hours ago, Baggiehold said:

When im bored , i always come here to laugh at this people ? and this post :)

9 hours ago, Merxy said:

Just a bunch of desperate people thinking they will be rich beyond imagination

“Stupid!, Desperate!Ridicule’”

listen anazing TinfoilHat people listen to their words and know that when their desperation reaches new paradigms, when they are freaked out by what they see on their triple screens, when for the first time Bitcoin would not lead but follow. You know you have won!

I would spend time analysing the TINFOIL material of the XRPCommunity over the “ research and opinions of so called “Experts any day” by sheer virtue of the depth and correlation of the research with real life data.

The only lies that was told this year was that “XRP needs to decouple from BTC” 

THE DECCOUPLING IS AlREADY OVER!

F88A98F0-C4BA-48D0-919D-699898DEBC14.jpeg

@Pluto do you really think So? I've heard a few people say that, but have difficulty reading the charts to tell.

We just seem to move up when BTC does. But I've noticed we also move down at random times. 

4 hours ago, RAPTOR said:

hahaha ? 3 people within several hours, slamming everyone on this thread? Im sure they are going to accomplish a lot bagging out us ‘delusional’ people ?‍♂️

Someone is paying astroturf to hit the forum last two weeks.  Only the shittiest groups pay astroturfers (good groups don't need them) so figuring out who's done it is usually not hard.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

@Pluto do you really think So? I've heard a few people say that, but have difficulty reading the charts to tell.

We just seem to move up when BTC does. But I've noticed we also move down at random times. 

Everything does point that the top 5-10 alts have already decoupled from BTC. 

Game theory dictates that there would be no better timing than now in an attempt to capital grab of Bitcoin. Alts historically perform worst during bitcoin downward consolidation, and outperform bitcoin during its upward consolidation.

Bitcoin might rise to even 60k, however the capital flowing into alts will drive alts almost 5x times more bitcoin gains.

(I’am not suggesting this to be 100% since the market it highly manipulated by two groups) however now would be the perfect time to pump capital into alts for the purpose of higher speculative gains that surpass Bitcoin slower growth. In the end it’s always been about the money, and Alts provide the best returns in comparison to Bitcoin.

My prediction :

Ethereum Classic

XRP

Ethereum 

Bitcoin Cash

Zencash

Will outperform bitcoin by leaps and bounds through until the end of 2019. Bitcoin will rise however its gains will be limited due to Futures and ETFs that will control and even limit its sporadic gains.

We are entering the growth cycle for alts that was experienced by BTC during 2016-2017.

I have been seeing allot of random posts about the 26th of this month being important for SBI/Japan Volume on Japanese threads and I wouldn’t be surprised if XRP begins to gain Bitcoin turf by the end of this very month.

Edited by Pluto

I feel sorry for those negative people. Is life that bad that you only method of self soothing is to steal energy from other people by ridiculing there ideas?

Entering somehwere by choice, ridiculing and asking for it to be shut down because you disagree is crazy. 

If you focused on building relationships here you might find there are people that know more about what's going on in the real world or XRP and Ripple who would be willing to share. Instead you miss those opportunities because of your own lack.

If you sell at $10 or $50 good for you but you will be like the many people who bought BTC early and sold low in the grand scheme of things.

6 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Everything does point that the top 5-10 alts have already decoupled from BTC. 

Game theory dictates that there would be no better timing than now in an attempt to capital grab of Bitcoin. Alts historically perform worst during bitcoin downward consolidation, and outperform bitcoin during its upward consolidation.

Bitcoin might rise to even 60k, however the capital flowing into alts will drive alts almost 5x times more bitcoin gains.

(I’am not suggesting this to be 100% since the market it highly manipulated by two groups) however now would be the perfect time to pump capital into alts for the purpose of higher speculative gains that surpass Bitcoin slower growth. In the end it’s always been about the money, and Alts provide the best returns in comparison to Bitcoin.

My prediction :

Ethereum Classic

XRP

Ethereum 

Bitcoin Cash

Zencash

Will outperform bitcoin by leaps and bounds through until the end of 2019. Bitcoin will rise however its gains will be limited due to Futures and ETFs that will control and even limit its sporadic gains.

We are entering the growth cycle for alts that was experienced by BTC during 2016-2017.

I have seeing allot of random posts about the 26th of this month being important for SBI/Japan Volume on Japanese threads and I wouldn’t be surprised if XRP begins to gain Bitcoin turf by the end of this very month.

OOL. Interesting thoughts. I agree we will see amazing growth of alts, especially xrp over the next 18-24 months. Will be entertaining to see how this all plays out

4 hours ago, Pluto said:

DECCOUPLING IS AlREADY

Your chart posted shows a devaluation of XRP relative to the market leader BTC.  That doesn’t mean the decoupling is over so to speak, unless we are talking about different definitions of decoupling.  What you are highlighting is a devaluation of XRP relative to BTC.  If you are trading XRP to BTC, you would have been better off holding your BTC.  It does appear that holding XRP now will potentially lead to a big increase relative to BTC.

However if you look at the entire market for XRP approx 65% of the trading is done via JPY,USD,USDT, KRW c/t 30% XRP/BTC.

There is definitely decoupling occurring but the true decoupling hasn’t happened yet, nor will it until XRP stands out amongst the peers in this entire market.

XRP has the most potential to do that in my opinion but that only happens with true utilization by FIs, banks, companies, and peer to peer usage for transactions.  Until that happens, Everything else is just pure speculation.

utilization will drive XRP demand naturally to higher levels, and that is what will increase the decoupling.

2 hours ago, Excerpts said:

Your chart posted shows a devaluation of XRP relative to the market leader BTC.  That doesn’t mean the decoupling is over so to speak, unless we are talking about different definitions of decoupling.  What you are highlighting is a devaluation of XRP relative to BTC.  If you are trading XRP to BTC, you would have been better off holding your BTC.  It does appear that holding XRP now will potentially lead to a big increase relative to BTC.

However if you look at the entire market for XRP approx 65% of the trading is done via JPY,USD,USDT, KRW c/t 30% XRP/BTC.

There is definitely decoupling occurring but the true decoupling hasn’t happened yet, nor will it until XRP stands out amongst the peers in this entire market.

XRP has the most potential to do that in my opinion but that only happens with true utilization by FIs, banks, companies, and peer to peer usage for transactions.  Until that happens, Everything else is just pure speculation.

utilization will drive XRP demand naturally to higher levels, and that is what will increase the decoupling.

How do you value $6-7k price for 1BTC What is Bitcoins utility? The intrinsic value of Bitcoin is about $60, Infact it’s only intrinsic value is defined by what people have come to perceive overtime, Bitcoin is the perfect storm, it encompasses all the traits of an easily manipulated stock where the a firm (Bitmain) can use its large Bitcoin holdings+ previous years revenue to Boil up BTC prices or stall them wherever they want to hold the price. There is literally no mechanism to short btc other than borrowing from an illiquid market which in itself is controlled handful few exchanges.

XRP is quite similar except its value is approximated from future use as it does have an actual customer base that will actively use the asset to move value, we the speculators estimate volumes in the trillions in the future and that’s how the price is defined. XRP too has its whales, but they do not control the supply unlike Bitcoin.

When I say decoupling I mean correlation not , XRP’s position ranking based on CMC. Correlation has fallen under 50 in the last 365 days, which to me is decoupling, I.e XRP will rise less when BTC rises, and fall lesser when BTC falls. XRP can now define its own value based on speculator demand... and trust me Speculator will easily pump XRP without any utility based demand.

The chart is an indication of oversold levels before XRP reached its trend line for support- Higher lowi.e if the market turns around from here there is a much higher probability that the upper resistance of XRP/BTC and all other alts will break and the market will fomo over it to a new high.

We are years behind enviable mainstream institutional demand, but much before that this market will get ahead of itself like it always does.

one might even argue XRP crashed BTC and not the other way around.

6847F5D7-2482-458C-B2A3-E5E7FF51D035.jpeg

Edited by Pluto
  • karlos locked this topic
  • karlos unlocked this topic