Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

On 7/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, MungerMore said:

so bearableguy123, are you that market guy that left ripple because of leaking information? Do you stick to $589+ now?

I don't know about you, but if it even approaches this level, I'm selling my bags at $5.88

Like prophecies or cold reading, it's always easy to transcribe meaning from a broad statement to a particular event in an effort to self-validate. So I'm calling it before anyone else does: the "589" referred to the XRP/BTC "bottom" before moon, ??image.png.08e5df5e0027fb2edc057776c63ffb41.png 

Edited by Crypto_Knight

Video from Digital Asset Investor

Listen closely to 10:01 and remember the bearableguy123 castle picture maxresdefault.jpg

Another one at 14:55, there was a redditor that asked bearableguy123 a genuine question about his intentions with his riddles. His response sounds extremely similar to what Teeka Tiwari says.

Teeka Tiwari has BEARED through Bitcoin and crypto since the beginning. 

Edited by ripplelab

45 minutes ago, ripplelab said:

Video from Digital Asset Investor

Listen closely to 10:01 and remember the bearableguy123 castle picture maxresdefault.jpg

Another one at 14:55, there was a redditor that asked bearableguy123 a genuine question about his intentions with his riddles. His response sounds extremely similar to what Teeka Tiwari says.

Teeka Tiwari has BEARED through Bitcoin and crypto since the beginning. 

Well, that makes sense because teeka and bg123 are both hucksters. 

Seriously you guys, this thread is so dumb.  How could anyone believe something that I don’t believe?  There couldn’t possibly be other ideas out there that aren’t my own.  I have nothing better in my sad life than to follow a thread that I don’t believe in just to tell the people who are contributing to it that they are stupid.  So there, stupids

I agree completely. This thread should be closed permanently.

Talk about $589 when we are at $0.50 is like a poor man says his destiny is to become a millionaire but don’t know how it’s going to happen. 

How long are we going to seriously entertain this bear guy? Also I bet most of us in here would sold down all their holdings by the time we reach $50 (if we ever reach this high) let alone $589.

Do some gardening guys, it’s more productive lol