Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

3 hours ago, cuber said:

You know what would be absolutely hilarious? If the price actually did reach $589 in December!

That would be awesome.  There is a lot of time left in 2018.  Especially considering how fast crypto can move.  Should be exciting.  I hope.

7 hours ago, Pluto said:

ETF’s require custodian solution, I.e which regulated exchange or Invesment Bank will take responsibility of  the crypto in Institutional inventory. Custodian solutions will come after regulatory frame work for the top 100 Tokens which assuming the SEC is working on.

CBOE futures at the moment is next to 100% gambling at a roulette table. If you Go LONG bitcoin futures for instance, and the price rises when the contract expires you are paid in cash, not in Bitcoin. This was a smart work around the regulatory problem, however this causes manipulation by the hands of Large Hodlers.

Say I had 100K Bitcoin, I’am an early investor, or a massive miner. Now I know if i dump my bitcoins across multiple exchanges I can manipulate the market to turn bearish, simultaneously go short CBOE futures as a bet that the price will fall, making insane amounts of money, not to mention I can now buy back Bitcoin at a discount  and continue skimming the pigs in the market every time the market rally’s.

ETF’s on the other hand are a share of a very diluted and public fund much like a mutual fund, the value of which goes up and down as the market moves based on the contents of the fund. Say a Fund is 25% of Bitcoin, ETH, XRP and BCH. This fund is raised by invesment bank prior to launch , to do so the invesment bank needs to take reaponsability of buying the contents of the fund directly from exchanges like Coinbase and SBI and also to take responsability of securing and protecting it for the time span of the maturity of the ETF.

Sorry i got tired of typing here’s the summary :

I.e ETF’s = Bank FOMO.

ETF’s= Regulation

ETF’s= Bitcoin ATH x (2to5)

ETF’s= Codius contracts= Quadrillions of $ derivative market to tap into for XRP(because fastest transaction speed/Most liquid asset)

XRP= ($Censored)

... so in other words $589+ ?

3 hours ago, Yakuni said:

... so in other words $589+ ?

If XRP can tap into the derivatives smart contracts market, that number will look small in the long term but still unrealistic by end of year.

This assumption is still not based on intrinsic value, XRP can manage all this effectively at $120. I’am assuming a 2-15x multiplier because of retail and institutional speculation.

Edited by Pluto

Love the positive posts I'm reading today! 

19 hours ago, Pluto said:

ETF’s require custodian solution, I.e which regulated exchange or Invesment Bank will take responsibility of  the crypto in Institutional inventory. Custodian solutions will come after regulatory frame work for the top 100 Tokens which assuming the SEC is working on.

CBOE futures at the moment is next to 100% gambling at a roulette table. If you Go LONG bitcoin futures for instance, and the price rises when the contract expires you are paid in cash, not in Bitcoin. This was a smart work around the regulatory problem, however this causes manipulation by the hands of Large Hodlers.

Say I had 100K Bitcoin, I’am an early investor, or a massive miner. Now I know if i dump my bitcoins across multiple exchanges I can manipulate the market to turn bearish, simultaneously go short CBOE futures as a bet that the price will fall, making insane amounts of money, not to mention I can now buy back Bitcoin at a discount  and continue skimming the pigs in the market every time the market rally’s.

ETF’s on the other hand are a share of a very diluted and public fund much like a mutual fund, the value of which goes up and down as the market moves based on the contents of the fund. Say a Fund is 25% of Bitcoin, ETH, XRP and BCH. This fund is raised by invesment bank prior to launch , to do so the invesment bank needs to take reaponsability of buying the contents of the fund directly from exchanges like Coinbase and SBI and also to take responsability of securing and protecting it for the time span of the maturity of the ETF.

Sorry i got tired of typing here’s the summary :

I.e ETF’s = Bank FOMO.

ETF’s= Regulation

ETF’s= Bitcoin ATH x (2to5)

ETF’s= Codius contracts= Quadrillions of $ derivative market to tap into for XRP(because fastest transaction speed/Most liquid asset)

XRP= ($Censored)

Yes please ?

Earliest we'll get any confirmation of these BG123 posts with prices will be November, according to the riddle with the last two months green after a bunch of yellow.  Either way we can all agree on two things:

1 - XRP (and crypto) are under valued right now

2 - XRP has a lot of pressure building for when the "green light" is given or earned by Ripple or Coil or whomever comes out of Xpring

7 hours ago, ImTheRippler said:

Earliest we'll get any confirmation of these BG123 posts with prices will be November, according to the riddle with the last two months green after a bunch of yellow.  Either way we can all agree on two things:

1 - XRP (and crypto) are under valued right now

2 - XRP has a lot of pressure building for when the "green light" is given or earned by Ripple or Coil or whomever comes out of Xpring

Actually, I can’t agre on #1 right now at all. It currently isn’t being used for anything. It’s value is almost entirely speculative. That may change, but for now it is not undervalued.