Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

2 hours ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

So true.  I've actually been having some health issues lately and been advised to set up a will.  I refuse to do this, because I'm convinced the moment I do it I'll die.  Kind of like if you think you have cancer but avoid going to the doctor, you might live, but as soon as you see the doctor and he says you have 6 months to live, then BAM you're dead in 6 months.  But if I did die, nobody in my family would have a clue how to access my crypto assets.  All my info is locked up in a safe that nobody knows about, and my family is clueless about crypto & couldn't figure out how to get my money even if they found the info in my safe, so it would be money lost & wasted that could have helped someone.  But I don't want to jinx myself and die.  Tricky situation.

Okay....first my address is...No, geez I'm kidding!

What health issues? PM me, I have a weird hobby of being a naturopath - not by degree or trade but by hobby. Quick side note, I have 7 autoimmune diseases and conditions. Some are really serious, some are semi-serious. I was diagnosed 21 years ago. I spent a few years on many pills and pills to combat the side effects of those pills until I said, "Enough!" I took my health into my own hands. I started looking into natural medicine and herbs. My doctors are amazed and tell me I should be on disability, collecting a paycheck each month from the government. Instead I work 55+ hours, have my own small business, hike, bike, and I am generally in better health than most people my age. 

The "cures" aren't always easy - lots of times it means a change in diet, but it's all about quality of life. I regularly go from vegan to keto, depending on what my body needs. 

We are still not back on the subject of the thread.  I will help with my honest opinion....  

1) Bearableguy123 says he only posts on Reddit and Twitter (Twitter is a recent addition)

2) Bearableguy123 may only post on Reddit and Twitter as Bearableguy123, that doesnt mean that the person(s) behind the profile doesnt post to other mediums under a different name.

3) Its pretty easy to connect Bearableguy123 to a couple of other accounts online using a different means of communication. 

I might be completely wrong but I feel strongly that BG123 is also the same person behind at least two other accounts online. 

Flame me all you want, its still my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, jmrichky said:

We are still not back on the subject of the thread.  I will help with my honest opinion....  

1) Bearableguy123 says he only posts on Reddit and Twitter (Twitter is a recent addition)

2) Bearableguy123 may only post on Reddit and Twitter as Bearableguy123, that doesnt mean that the person(s) behind the profile doesnt post to other mediums under a different name.

3) Its pretty easy to connect Bearableguy123 to a couple of other accounts online using a different means of communication. 

I might be completely wrong but I feel strongly that BG123 is also the same person behind at least two other accounts online. 

Flame me all you want, its still my opinion. 

Curious, which accounts do you think are related mate?

3 minutes ago, jmrichky said:

Its only my opinion, thats all.  I may very well be wrong.  Im not looking to be held to the fire if I am.

Nah not at all man, I am just genuinely curious as to your perspective. No one should be here to crucify any one else. 

Guest Ripplista79
5 minutes ago, jmrichky said:

Its only my opinion, thats all.  I may very well be wrong.  Im not looking to be held to the fire if I am.

tend to agree with you.  but i only know of one.  would be interested to know your thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

Nah not at all man, I am just genuinely curious as to your perspective. No one should be here to crucify any one else. 

Agreed, but it happens here regularly. 

3 minutes ago, jmrichky said:

Agreed, but it happens here regularly. 

Twitter or Reddit accounts?

I'm sorry you feel you can't post. People do like to argue but I think it's in good fun.

Guest Ripplista79

6/11/2018

get your popcorn ready

2 hours ago, jmrichky said:

Hmmm... it appears as though someone on here is posting under a false guise... at least two of you are clearly NOT who you say you are!

IMG_2467.GIF