Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Guest Ripplista79

i already bought and refuse to sell regardless if it goes up or down.

i will start selling slowly in 2024 and trickle my sales over years

that is what i am doing regardless of whether xrp is worth 500 dollars or 5 cents

Guest Ripplista79

have escrowed to force myself to that

35 minutes ago, cuber said:

So are we buying or selling?

Buying. If the markets crash, everyone will throw their money into crypto. In 2008, people didn't have any other options. Now we do. 

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Buying. If the markets crash, everyone will throw their money into crypto. In 2008, people didn't have any other options. Now we do. 

Okay, i trust you. After what you went through then i feel pretty safe in your hands :).

2 minutes ago, TheRockfordFiles said:

That’s impressive. Salamat po 

I literally went :shock: when I read that. I can't imagine. I mean...sure, it could take a year, or two. But even that is only 2020. 

24 minutes ago, Loki said:

Thats a lie everyone will dump their money into gold like last time it will take a bit longer atleast for the average joe to consider XRP as an alternative even though i wouldnt exclude BTC (even though it is worth garbage in my opinion but it had its recent media attention XRP is still the one to get that on larger scale)

27 minutes ago, Sarnos said:

Thats a lie everyone will dump their money into gold like last time it will take a bit longer atleast for the average joe to consider XRP as an alternative even though i wouldnt exclude BTC (even though it is worth garbage in my opinion but it had its recent media attention XRP is still the one to get that on larger scale)

Perhaps. I don't feel it's a lie...I'm not throwing any money in gold. 

People have easier access to crypto now than ever before. We've had a market pretty close to 1 trillion. We have a lot of room for growth. 

In my opinion, it's easier to buy crypto. 

They probably would buy BTC first. But I did say crypto, not XRP specifically. Since we are tied to BTC at the moment, we still win. 

24 minutes ago, Loki said:

Perhaps. I don't feel it's a lie...I'm not throwing any money in gold. 

People have easier access to crypto now than ever before. We've had a market pretty close to 1 trillion. We have a lot of room for growth. 

In my opinion, it's easier to buy crypto. 

They probably would buy BTC first. But I did say crypto, not XRP specifically. Since we are tied to BTC at the moment, we still win. 

ok calling it a lie was a bit harsh

But this being tied to BTC is still something i do not understand totally - i think it is sometimes easier to understand that the most dominant crypto indicates the direction of the market this was different during dec jan on xrp bull run but it is easier to start understanding this market as one unit with varities in itself

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Ohh, boy. That is a massive assumption that I just don't see. If stocks crash, you think people are going to go into something even more risk like crypto? And in the event of a crash, people have even less money to invest, not more. I'd see people moving to less risky investments, if anything. Me? If the stock market crashes, that time to buy stocks at a discount, not crypto. And if the stock market crashes, I suspect the crypto market will as well.

Edited by ringer2

Just now, ringer2 said:

Ohh,, boy. That is a massive assumption that I just don't see. If stocks crash, you think people are going to go into something even more risk like cryptoy? And in the event of a crash, people have even less money to invest, not more. I'd see people moving to less risky investments, if anything. Me? If the market crashes, that time to buy stocks at a discount, not crypto.

Definitely a massive assumption. I guess we need to arrange a crash to test the theory? 

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Definitely a massive assumption. I guess we need to arrange a crash to test the theory? 

Well, I've already got 50 XRPs riding on it that June 11 is not going to be the cause of any of it, let alone the fulfillment of some Q prophecy. So we may need some other stimulant if that is the way to go.

Just now, ringer2 said:

Well, I've already got 50 XRPs riding on it that June 11 is not going to be the cause of any of it, let alone the fulfillment of some Q prophecy. So we may need some other stimulant if that is the way to go.

Kudos, I would not part for 50 XRP for anything. You must be Mr. XRP Moneybags! 

Each one that makes it to my Nano stays there, safe and secure :)

I follow Q and give it a 60/40 chance of something happening. Always good not to be a blind follower. I "follow" but don't ?. Discernment in all things. 

Just now, mm34505 said:

So is the 11th or the 14th we expect this news to come out?

Susposedly...the 11th is some big happenings not related to the OIG. The 14th is the OIG.