Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Guest Ripplista79
32 minutes ago, cuber said:

So did a tiny bit of searching into this Q guy and stumbled across this

'In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, who is actually working with Trump to take down an inconceivably evil and powerful network of coup-plotters and child sex traffickers that includes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros.'

This is ridiculous and that's where i stopped reading. Does anyone actually believe this garbage?

Jeffrey Epstein does

Anthony Weiner does too

37 minutes ago, cuber said:

So did a tiny bit of searching into this Q guy and stumbled across this

'In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, who is actually working with Trump to take down an inconceivably evil and powerful network of coup-plotters and child sex traffickers that includes Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and George Soros.'

This is ridiculous and that's where i stopped reading. Does anyone actually believe this garbage?

Exactly. The whole basis for the Q theory is preposterous. Nearly as bad is the stuff JC Collins puts forth.

4 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

Jeffrey Epstein does

Anthony Weiner does too

okaaayyyyy........

Can't deny that both of them have had links to certain individuals although as i'm writing this i'm wondering what the heck any of this has to do with Ripple or XRP. Or a bearable dude.

11 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Exactly. The whole basis for the Q theory is preposterous. Nearly as bad is the stuff JC Collins puts forth.

This comment made me wonder for a moment what you must be like irl. I'm not sure I've ever met someone who is so exactly my opposite. I think up, you think down. I think left, you think right. I think something makes sense (JC Collins), you think the opposite. Every reply you give is so opposite to everything I think. I've never experienced anything like it with anyone else. Sure, there's people I disagree with a lot but I can laugh with them or we agree sometimes. 

Not you @ringer2, not you. 

There must be something in common. 

You like apples? I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here. 

14 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

Oh, I don't have any doubt that there are large child and human trafficking networks. I just don't see the evidence for the connections Q and pizzagate, etc. are making.

1 minute ago, ringer2 said:

Oh, I don't have any doubt that there are large child and human trafficking networks. I just don't see the evidence for the connections Q and pizzagate, etc. are making.

Well you have to think it's not going to be in the MSM as the people that have influence over that are the ones in the cross hairs. The evidence is out there but you really have to go looking for it.

Piece by piece it's all being taken apart. The truth will be made public but the strategy has been to be stealth up until recently.

Regardless it's good these pedos are being taken down. Bring back public hanging for them I say!

16 minutes ago, Loki said:

This comment made me wonder for a moment what you must be like irl. I'm not sure I've ever met someone who is so exactly my opposite. I think up, you think down. I think left, you think right. I think something makes sense (JC Collins), you think the opposite. Every reply you give is so opposite to everything I think. I've never experienced anything like it with anyone else. Sure, there's people I disagree with a lot but I can laugh with them or we agree sometimes. 

Not you @ringer2, not you. 

There must be something in common. 

You like apples? I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here. 

Ehh, probably not. I’m more of an orange guy. ??

11 minutes ago, Blpinfinity said:

Well you have to think it's not going to be in the MSM as the people that have influence over that are the ones in the cross hairs. The evidence is out there but you really have to go looking for it.

Piece by piece it's all being taken apart. The truth will be made public but the strategy has been to be stealth up until recently.

Regardless it's good these pedos are being taken down. Bring back public hanging for them I say!

Really, you think every single person in charge of every MSM outlet is trafficking kids? The scope of the coverup you are suggesting is what makes this so preposterous. On the scale of a lunar landing hoax. 

1 minute ago, ringer2 said:

Really, you think every single person in charge of every MSM outlet is trafficking kids? The scope of the coverup you are suggesting is what makes this so preposterous. On the scale of a lunar landing hoax. 

Come on mate, you are paraphrasing and not even close to what I said. I posted a link from a local news network. 

The major outlets (national and global) are owned by a small group who have control over topics etc. You surely must be aware of this it's not exactly a secret.

20 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Ehh, probably not. I’m more of an orange guy. ??

OOL! :girl_haha: