Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

2 minutes ago, Howie said:

Is there anything stopping you from sharing? Hey, this whole site is built around speculation so why not indulge us with what the thoughts are?

Yes. Trust. Private conversations staying private. People build friendships and relationships on this site. Sometimes people share things with others when they develop a "bond". 

Those who don't post too often may miss out on some of these friendships. 

I'm sure some people here have inside info. And they share when they are comfortable, with whomever they are comfortable. 

I think research can probably give you the same information, but who knows? I'm not anyone in the know so what do I know? 

5 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

scratch that..............in 3 hours.

Always full of good info, thank you!

10 minutes ago, Loki said:

Yes. Trust. Private conversations staying private. People build friendships and relationships on this site. Sometimes people share things with others when they develop a "bond". 

Those who don't post too often may miss out on some of these friendships. 

I'm sure some people here have inside info. And they share when they are comfortable, with whomever they are comfortable. 

I think research can probably give you the same information, but who knows? I'm not anyone in the know so what do I know? 

That's fine, I do understand that. Be good to understand from @mm34505 if they are able to share any more on what they have heard. If they say no, then fine- but worth asking...

Guest Ripplista79
5 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

They never say anything interesting. One can hope though.

so true

12 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

They never say anything interesting. One can hope though.

But....but...but....this time is different, I can feel it, hahaha. 

Guest Ripplista79

well, there are only 23 days left in the quarter and we are expecting some announcements on pilots into production.  western union being one of them.

7 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I can confirm that there are members on this forum who know some things that they can't confirm.  I'm afraid I'm not allowed to divulge any more information than that. 

I confirm the unconfirmed! Haha

Guest Ripplista79

Nobody tells me anything, feel free to pm me.  Just sayin'

1 minute ago, bookworm said:

I would like to know and confirm whether you know what I also know.  Please pm me in confidence so that we can both reconfirm what is known and from whom ...

I'll PM you but who shows their cards first?