Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

13 hours ago, Member400 said:

Hecho 

I would really appreciate an invitation to the club, like my colleagues, I was part of the previous one but after the uproar I was not accepted into the new one without knowing very well why, I suppose a lot of paranoia at that time.
Thank you very much.

9 hours ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

all the way to a few users that actually do have other information, whether we call them spreaders of FOMO or just full of B.S., some people actually do know certain things. 

Wait! Wait! Some people around here know inside info while the rest of us have been buying and then watching our stacks go red?

sue someone please.gif

6 hours ago, DanB said:

Hit the nail on the head, Barry. I bought the lion’s share of my XRP last year, but I’ve really ramped things up these past couple of weeks. I don’t know what you know, but something big WILL happen by EOY. I don’t know what, and I don’t know when, but there will be at least one announcement coming that’ll blow people’s socks off. I feel totally comfortable making that prediction.

I’m the opposite of a whale. I’m a kid, 22, eating fast food, scraping by, working my first job, investing however much I can. That being said, my DCA is low enough where I’m very comfortable with my holdings. I thought I hit my limit. But all this good news? At these prices? Come on.

This is where boys become men.

You're light-years ahead of where I was when I was 22. Awesome!

17 hours ago, liquid153 said:

Also, off topic @Member400, do you think I could get an invite to the new Tinfoil Hat Club

Love an invite to please - got denied ? Thanks in advance @Member400

Edited by Riz85

5 hours ago, Yakuni said:

Tinkly-Winky is an obvious attempt by the power elite to turn the frogs gay....wait...or something.

Just catching up with some of this thread. 

So 2-3 members here have inside knowledge of something very significant, directly or indirectly involving Ripple, soon to hit the news? Is that about it? And none of them feel free to give any details?

Sounds a bit like football transfer speculation threads just before transfer deadline day!

5 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Just catching up with some of this thread. 

So 2-3 members here have inside knowledge of something very significant, directly or indirectly involving Ripple, soon to hit the news? Is that about it? And none of them feel free to give any details?

Sounds a bit like football transfer speculation threads just before transfer deadline day!

I have spoken with several members are they all have told me the same stuff

1 hour ago, mm34505 said:

I have spoken with several members are they all have told me the same stuff

Is there anything stopping you from sharing? Hey, this whole site is built around speculation so why not indulge us with what the thoughts are?

Guest Ripplista79

western union to speak at bank of america tech conference in 4 hours

Guest Ripplista79

scratch that..............in 3 hours.