Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

3 minutes ago, JordanC said:

I didn't have any expectations, but even so I was even more disappointed than I thought I would be. And I agree, maybe he is just full of S**t... who knows. I guess it's hard to get definitive proof, but the main take away from here is don't trust someone like that, do your own research and don't listen to stupid predictions or vague images where you can draw something positive from it. 

You're god damn right.

Also, something weird is how his own riddle can mean what you want from them. If it was an insiders with true infos, why the hell being subjective by saying everything and nothing at the same time. Just predict things clearly, without ****** drawing : if it happen most of the time, people believe in you, if not, there're not, simple asf.

2 minutes ago, ienviaa said:

You're god damn right.

Also, something weird is how his own riddle can mean what you want from them. If it was an insiders with true infos, why the hell being subjective by saying everything and nothing at the same time. Just predict things clearly, without ****** drawing : if it happen most of the time, people believe in you, if not, there're not, simple asf.

Exactly - It's clear that it's just someone who maybe heard news somewhere and got it right one time and since then he's been bulls**tting his way through reddit and twitter. 

Lol can you imagine the FBI being like "we have some guy on twitter and he's a real threat to society... oh and his trademark is MS Paint ":spinlol:

4 minutes ago, ienviaa said:

btw he closed his twitter for no reason like : "they want my infos, I will not commit blablabla". Dude there is no FBI looking for a creepy bear doing nostradamus stuf with drawing, go back to earth pls

Nothing to do with fbi . Remember the times people where terrorized just because people thought they were bg ?? 

11 minutes ago, ienviaa said:

You're god damn right.

Sigh....because he doesn't care what you think. He doesn't care if you take him seriously. He doesn't care if you listen to him. 

Everyone here that is so angry at the bear, he clearly left because Reddit and Twitter were asking for identifying information. Or he would have had to close his accounts anyway. 

The countdown was so we could save any of the information he posted. Giving us a heads up to screenshot what we wanted. 

I'm not sure why the annoyance here. He doesn't owe anyone, anything. If you never thought he had any value, why are you here, on this thread, complaining he is gone? 

If you don't think his predictions are right then...again, why are you *here*? Go do some TA or something. 

So much hate against bg123 around here lately... just as simple as do not follow this thread/rippled subreddit/bg twitter.

14 minutes ago, ienviaa said:

btw he closed his twitter for no reason like : "they want my infos, I will not commit blablabla". Dude there is no FBI looking for a creepy bear doing nostradamus stuf with drawing, go back to earth pls

Unless...he really is an insider. Then, you know. Insider trading. Wow, you gave that zero thought. 

1 minute ago, XrpintheMoon said:

So much hate against bg123 around here lately... just as simple as do not follow this thread/rippled subreddit/bg twitter.

OOL! Preach it.

So did anyone decrypt what the code behind the countdown page was? Someone made a reddit thread about 20 minutes after the countdown and there was code/riddle that didn’t get deciphered in time. before bg123 closed the subreddit. 

1 minute ago, onetruexrp said:

So did anyone decrypt what the code behind the countdown page was? Someone made a reddit thread about 20 minutes after the countdown and there was code/riddle that didn’t get deciphered in time. before bg123 closed the subreddit. 

batten down the hatchet

Edit: Rofl

....hatches.

Edited by xSODAx

4 minutes ago, Orby said:

This entire thread is a waste of time and exceedingly childish...mods please remove this nonsense 

This is in speculation. You are free to leave. 

0e4795dff27ab4f643842ab19f824e8a.jpg