Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

On 2/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, solid102 said:

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and that caused you financial loss hence why you seem very bitter about the bear. If that is the case then it is just sad bro.

Quite the opposite.  I'm secure enough and have free time from not chasing riddles that I elect to spend some of the free time helping the gullible, weak minded, who may easily fall victim to the promise of riches.

11 hours ago, Parabellum said:

So, I visit in XRPchat for the first time in a long while again and I see a 195 page topic dedicated to some cartoon character. The XRP community its standards really have fallen compared to the past, I'll say that much. 

Did the community ever have standards?

On 2/17/2019 at 1:05 AM, KaaKaRmA said:

Quite the opposite.  I'm secure enough and have free time from not chasing riddles that I elect to spend some of the free time helping the gullible, weak minded, who may easily fall victim to the promise of riches.

We are all here in this forum based on promises of riches bearable guy or not. Get off your high horse.

13 hours ago, Parabellum said:

So, I visit in XRPchat for the first time in a long while again and I see a 195 page topic dedicated to some cartoon character. The XRP community its standards really have fallen compared to the past, I'll say that much. 

You were that early, yet you don't like cartoons? What about magic cards?

On 2/16/2019 at 10:05 PM, KaaKaRmA said:

Owwww ... that's so sweet. How nice to do such a thing. And it's really awesome that from the gazillion ways to do so you elected specifically this niche. Thank you and good luck!

7 hours ago, Rey said:

Owwww ... that's so sweet. How nice to do such a thing. And it's really awesome that from the gazillion ways to do so you elected specifically this niche. Thank you and good luck!

Change always start with the weak minded and gullible. 

7 hours ago, solid102 said:

We are all here in this forum based on promises of riches bearable guy or not. Get off your high horse.

You have the wrong mentality of you think you’re promised riches. XRP isn’t a get rich quick scheme. It’ll make a lot of heavy investors wealthy, but it won’t make a small 2k XRP holder a millionaire. That narrative and hopium should and needs to be crushed. Invest wisely and in a few years time we may see $4-8 range. Is that riches? Maybe. Depends on what you invest and what you’re happy with. Too many in this space look at XRP community  as a joke for this exact when moon mentality. 

38 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

You have the wrong mentality of you think you’re promised riches. XRP isn’t a get rich quick scheme. It’ll make a lot of heavy investors wealthy, but it won’t make a small 2k XRP holder a millionaire. That narrative and hopium should and needs to be crushed. Invest wisely and in a few years time we may see $4-8 range. Is that riches? Maybe. Depends on what you invest and what you’re happy with. Too many in this space look at XRP community  as a joke for this exact when moon mentality. 

Reading your reply I can say with confidence you really aren't nearly as smart as you like to think or portray yourself as. You mean to tell me that an asset that went in a span of 2 years from being worth 0.004 to 3.9 based on pure speculation will in a few years max out at 4-8 dollars? An asset which during the bull run people were struggling to be able to purchase due to the limited sources one can purchase XRP. An asset in which while it was hitting it peak the most people coin price tracker decided to secretly and out of the blue remove its Korean exchange rate just so it seems the price tanked greatly.

If you truly believe that then my only advice to you is take your arrogance and your "I know it all" attitude and sell all your XRP holding and use that money you got to invest in a diverse stock portfolio of up and coming companies you can select with your "intelligence". That would be a way lower risk investment than xrp and will yield you if you select right(I highly doubt that)  in a few years more than XRP would when it hits 4 or 8.

Finally you don't get to dictate what narrative or hopes can be discussed or shared here. The community does and should you not like that you can either chose to discuss it respectfully or leave the community. 

52 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I think you are the joke. Haven’t read any sensible thing from you, always negative about others. Probably you need this to feel good about yourself. If at $8 in three years, I’d consider XRP a failure. If you disagree, that is fine, this forum is a place to disagree. But what I don’t like about you is your fundamental disrespect for and mockery of people with different ideas. If anything needs to be crushed here, it is not the variety of ideas (there is sufficient debate about those) but your disrespect.

3 minutes ago, lucky said:

I think you are the joke. Haven’t read any sensible thing from you, always negative about others. Probably you need this to feel good about yourself. If at $8 in three years, I’d consider XRP a failure. If you disagree, that is fine, this forum is a place to disagree. But what I don’t like about you is your fundamental disrespect for and mockery of people with different ideas. If anything needs to be crushed here, it is not the variety of ideas (there is sufficient debate about those) but your disrespect.

$8 IN THREE YEARS A FAILURE?! 2400% IN 3 YEARS A FAILURE???

I have to defend Kaakarma here. Exactly this mindset is what he is talking about. How delusional some people are in here is amazing. 

1 hour ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Change always start with the weak minded and gullible. 

Change often starts with an idea. Someone thinking "Wouldn't it be great if ...", someone who thinks that change is actually possible.

Edited by Rey

46 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

$8 IN THREE YEARS A FAILURE?! 2400% IN 3 YEARS A FAILURE???

I have to defend Kaakarma here. Exactly this mindset is what he is talking about. How delusional some people are in here is amazing. 

$8 is only possible if XRP is still not used by (big) banks, and the value is still based on speculation that the asset will eventally be used. You may find this amazing, you may disagree, but you can at least be respectful to people with different opinions than yours, with a more positive outlook than you on the amazing impact decentralized digital assets will have on our economy, once regulations are in place.

1 hour ago, solid102 said:

Reading your reply I can say with confidence you really aren't nearly as smart as you like to think or portray yourself as. You mean to tell me that an asset that went in a span of 2 years from being worth 0.004 to 3.9 based on pure speculation will in a few years max out at 4-8 dollars? An asset which during the bull run people were struggling to be able to purchase due to the limited sources one can purchase XRP. An asset in which while it was hitting it peak the most people coin price tracker decided to secretly and out of the blue remove its Korean exchange rate just so it seems the price tanked greatly.

If you truly believe that then my only advice to you is take your arrogance and your "I know it all" attitude and sell all your XRP holding and use that money you got to invest in a diverse stock portfolio of up and coming companies you can select with your "intelligence". That would be a way lower risk investment than xrp and will yield you if you select right(I highly doubt that)  in a few years more than XRP would when it hits 4 or 8.

Finally you don't get to dictate what narrative or hopes can be discussed or shared here. The community does and should you not like that you can either chose to discuss it respectfully or leave the community. 

What do you think is going to drive this next FOMO bull run? Bitcoin, which the media is all over now after its massive dump? XRP utility? There will be no bull run like last time, as they were largely orchestrated by whales in Bitcoin. You’re also confusing speculation with utility and blending the two. Utility from major banks isn’t going to moon the price instantly. It’ll take a lot of consistency and volume from a substantial network of banks. Price increase comes from a higher demand of buyers than available XRP from sellers. During a bull run, more want to hold on than sell, this price increase. When you’re talking utility, there’s buys and sells, all within seconds, thus creating a need more a very large volume of utility to increase price steadily. My “know it all” attitude is called common sense, logic, and being a reasonable and sound investor. I invest very heavily in XRP as I do other investments. I treat it the same as them, in sound fundamentals and not hopium. Group think and echo chambers aren’t good for your mentality and you’ll be massively disappointed with unrealistic expectations. FinTech can take a long time to implement and there’s various hurdles along the way. Painting a perfect world scenario and not looking at things from a strategical and logical perspective is a sure way to be let down.