Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

I don't think this is specifically related to him per se, but the Token Taxonomy Act hearing was supposed to be going on today, I believe. I'm not 100% on that, but today was at least some type of notable day for that bill.

22 minutes ago, Xrylite said:

I don't think this is specifically related to him per se, but the Token Taxonomy Act hearing was supposed to be going on today, I believe. I'm not 100% on that, but today was at least some type of notable day for that bill.

And this about the only update I could find

https://blocktelegraph.io/token-taxonomy-act-work-in-progress/

Oh BG123. Is he somehow going to claim JP Morgan coin news, which has 0 to do with Ripple/XRP. Sadly some will believe he has info to entire industry happenings and events. 

The sooner these followers realize he’s teamed up with CKJ to monetize his hype via releasing clues and content via his channel for views and donations to split, the sooner we can all get back to being a respectable community. 

Thats for sure. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

Love him or hate him, we've got a 194-page thread spanning more than 10 months of talking about him. It's by no means the only thread related to him, either. If you're a true disciple, go ahead and make your investment decisions and live with the outcome, good or bad. If you're a detractor, consider not spending so much time trying to convince others of his alleged, nefarious motives, particularly if personal/community embarrassment is your primary concern. 

28 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Oh BG123. Is he somehow going to claim JP Morgan coin news, which has 0 to do with Ripple/XRP. Sadly some will believe he has info to entire industry happenings and events. 

The sooner these followers realize he’s teamed up with CKJ to monetize his hype via releasing clues and content via his channel for views and donations to split, the sooner we can all get back to being a respectable community. 

Thats for sure. 

heck of a partner there i think i trust the cartoon bear for financial advice more!

1 hour ago, KaaKaRmA said:

Thats for sure. 

*off in the distance a goal post can be seen rapidly moving down the field*

On 2/13/2019 at 3:04 PM, XRPRJB said:

You can say 'it's all a bit of fun' but there are people out there who are easily led. People of lower mental capacity that look at a cartoon bear and make financial decisions based on which tooth he is pointing to. These folk have no business investing in such a speculative market and need protecting from themselves. As such, those of us with fully functioning adults minds should be shouting down the soothsaying cartoons from the roof tops.

Anyone this dumb will already have sent all their money to an african prince.

1 hour ago, Armanius said:

I discovered BG123's identity. Turns out its an elephant pretending to be a bear. 

In the picture below he is making a new riddle live and his followers are trying to crack it. 

d0b224d58620629f7bfd4f01485ea421-sld.jpe

*Not shown in the image is SamIAm and CKJ with their head up his ass. 

1 minute ago, KaaKaRmA said:

*Not shown in the image is SamIAm and CKJ with their head up his ass. 

I think SamIAm is that dude with the sunglasses. He is telling someone that's passing by about the insider he knows at Ripple. 

CKJ is that old man next to the lady who thinks what kind of clickbait topic he should pick for this painting. 

19 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

The sooner these followers realize he’s teamed up with CKJ to monetize his hype via releasing clues and content via his channel for views and donations to split, the sooner we can all get back to being a respectable community

12 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

*Not shown in the image is SamIAm and CKJ with their head up his ass