Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

20 hours ago, Staigera said:

Bro we get it, you don't belive In it. Neither do I. Who still wants to belive are clearly on hopium. 

If that's what they need to hold, then fking so be it. 

Oh yeah, nothing bad ever came from mindlessly following others.  Critical thinking is the tool of demons and fudsters.

The bear probably does have a lot of information, likely works with many of the crypto/xrp "news" sites. Here is some nice Sunday evening reading for some of you https://tinyurl.com/y5sfkyl7

You can say 'it's all a bit of fun' but there are people out there who are easily led. People of lower mental capacity that look at a cartoon bear and make financial decisions based on which tooth he is pointing to. These folk have no business investing in such a speculative market and need protecting from themselves. As such, those of us with fully functioning adults minds should be shouting down the soothsaying cartoons from the roof tops.

31 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

You can say 'it's all a bit of fun' but there are people out there who are easily led. People of lower mental capacity that look at a cartoon bear and make financial decisions based on which tooth he is pointing to. These folk have no business investing in such a speculative market and need protecting from themselves. As such, those of us with fully functioning adults minds should be shouting down the soothsaying cartoons from the roof tops.

They’re so brainwashed that it’s almor cult like.  There is always a reason the date is pushed back and a cult leader will loosely tie noose to one of the broad images to keep giving them hope. 

20 minutes ago, KaaKaRmA said:

They’re so brainwashed that it’s almor cult like.  There is always a reason the date is pushed back and a cult leader will loosely tie noose to one of the broad images to keep giving them hope. 

It's pretty scary. It's how sinister organisations begin. Easily led automatons mindlessly following an ideology. Look at AntiFa and tell me they aren't fascists! The irony would be funny if it weren't so disturbing. Here we have a group of otherwise (presumably) normal people who actually believe a cartoon bear is guiding them to a better position in life... Wow. 

21 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

It's pretty scary. It's how sinister organisations begin. 

No need to be scared. The majority of people just see the fun in reading/solving the riddles the creator of BG123 made, and that's exactly what this topic is for. I don't believe in sudoku's either, but their fun to solve.

btw, you are the one with the "new world currency 2018 rising phoenix" as a photo ;) 

10 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

No need to be scared. The majority of people just see the fun in reading/solving the riddles the creator of BG123 made, and that's exactly what this topic is for. I don't believe in sudoku's either, but their fun to solve.

btw, you are the one with the "new world currency 2018 rising phoenix" as a photo ;) 

Perhaps I'm a God...? :D

13 hours ago, XRPRJB said:

It's pretty scary. It's how sinister organisations begin. Easily led automatons mindlessly following an ideology. Look at AntiFa and tell me they aren't fascists! The irony would be funny if it weren't so disturbing. Here we have a group of otherwise (presumably) normal people who actually believe a cartoon bear is guiding them to a better position in life... Wow. 

And yet the hordes sporting red hats / brown shirts aren’t fascists? Fascism through history has been nationalistic, theocratic, scapegoating of minorities — antifa is the polar opposite.

Forcing your opinion on others is never okay, but remaining tolerant of intolerance is a recipe for disaster.

2 hours ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

And yet the hordes sporting red hats / brown shirts aren’t fascists? Fascism through history has been nationalistic, theocratic, scapegoating of minorities — antifa is the polar opposite.

Forcing your opinion on others is never okay, but remaining tolerant of intolerance is a recipe for disaster.

AntiFa are masked thugs forcing an ideology through extreme violence, intimidation and shouting down others freedom of speech. I couldn't care less what their ideology is supposed to be because those are the facts. If you are seriously defending that movement and it's methods you need to have a good long look at yourself and your values. Your question about other groups being fascists is laughable. No other group is mentioned in my post. Remain coherent or don't comment and certainly don't defend the indefensible. Just a tip.

5 hours ago, XRPRJB said:

AntiFa are masked thugs forcing an ideology through extreme violence, intimidation and shouting down others freedom of speech. I couldn't care less what their ideology is supposed to be because those are the facts. If you are seriously defending that movement and it's methods you need to have a good long look at yourself and your values. Your question about other groups being fascists is laughable. No other group is mentioned in my post. Remain coherent or don't comment and certainly don't defend the indefensible. Just a tip.

Calm down!

Just a tip, if you think there’s an equivalency between a small group of tattooed twenty-somethings throwing a trashcan through a window and a mass right-wing movement legitimising racist and scaremongering ideologies in the political arena, you are completely ignoring the reality of the world around you. 

P.S. I like your lie about “extreme violence” and the dog-whistle of calling them “thugs.” Nice touches!

Edited by ADingoAteMyXRP