Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

I'll just leave this here...

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

44 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

Burned by the incredible year? Lol you people are literally being taken advantage of. Keep supporting the private company getting richer as you get poorer day by day. 😆 

this loser is spreading his/her malicious comments all over other threads too........my guess no self esteem and his/her only pleasure is trying to make others feel as unhappy as he/she is him/herself. The choice of name is interesting: "Truthbot" as if truth is a robotic behaviour and humanity is somehow substandard.

Edited by Julian_Williams

56 minutes ago, Trickery said:

Never before in the history of this forum has one member given so little to so many. You are really showing your youth and naive stupidity with your comments. The very fact you refer to members as "you people" shows your hand as a dedicated fudster, time for you to F*ck off.

Someone touchy. Those big red candles getting to you? Should be used to them by now!

XRP is leaving most of you skint! Wake up! How much more does it need to  drop for you to realise this?!?!? 

24 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

this loser is spreading his/her malicious comments all over other threads too........my guess no self esteem and his/her only pleasure is trying to make others feel as unhappy as he/she is him/herself. The choice of name is interesting: "Truthbot" as if truth is a robotic behaviour and humanity is somehow substandard.

Loser has a house in monoco and his cars are probably worth kore than your life savings 😆 

38 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

I'll just leave this here...

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Ill leave this here.

WU

MG

SBI

CNY

XRapid

Bank by eoy

Mocking swift and then begging for a partnership hahaha that was the best one to watch

All you ended up with was.....bagloads of .35 and dropping trash 😂 

1 hour ago, Truthbot said:

Why are you so obsessed with me? My personal finances are none of your business. Suffice to say I have enough to not ever need to work again.

You don't like any scrutiny, do you?  You're not the first FUDster that has claimed to be independent financially independent ( :) ) - it's quite a common thing as a defence as to why they have inordinate amounts of time to kill by FUDding an asset they never invested in.  You know what other type of person has a lot of time on their hands?

Edited by 2ndtimearound

6 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

Ill leave this here.

WU

MG

SBI

CNY

XRapid

Bank by eoy

Mocking swift and then begging for a partnership hahaha that was the best one to watch

So even if what you say is right, what joy do you get from joining a forum dedicated to XRP to absolutely trash it and people invested in it? If you are so wealthy why are you not just off enjoying life?

Just makes no sense to me, you must be semi intelligent if you have made your wealth but you come across as really stupid in your demeanour. 

33 minutes ago, Truthbot said:

Ill leave this here.

WU

MG

SBI

CNY

XRapid

Bank by eoy

All time yearly lows of XRP
2014: $0.003
2015: $0.004
2016: $0.005
2017: $0.006
2018: $0.26

BOOM!

Edited by 2ndtimearound

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

I wonder whether people actually understand that Ripple is just a standard software company. 

They sell their software and make a tonne of money. 

Do they really care whether the option within the software is turned on to use XRP or not ?

By that stage they have made their millions from licensing their product. What difference is it to Ripple if a client uses xcurrent or xrapid ?

Even at this crappy price they hold so much XRP, they could continue selling off forever making millions upon millions.

To be honest, xCurrent isn't going to save Ripple.  SWIFT GPI is a decent competitor to xCurrent.  SWIFT GPI has made xRapid all the more important for Ripple now.  Nobody has a settlement service like xRapid.  xCurrent only does messaging (without xRapid / MultiHop plugged in).  Ripple could easily lose their existing client base to SWIFT GPI in the coming months and years.  Having said that, xRapid could be a killer plugin to SWIFT GPI. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound

27 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

To be honest, xCurrent isn't going to save Ripple.  SWIFT GPI is a decent competitor to xCurrent.  SWIFT GPI has made xRapid all the more important for Ripple now.  Nobody has a settlement service like xRapid.  xCurrent only does messaging (without xRapid / MultiHop plugged in).  Ripple could easily lose their existing client base to SWIFT GPI in the coming months and years.  Having said that, xRapid could be a killer plugin to SWIFT GPI. 

We put our ripple pilot on hold. Big wigs determined there was not enough benefit, however we did upgrade to swift gpi.

Now before anyone cries fud etc, do a search history on my name, i have posts dating back a year discussing it.

Cant help thinking some form of intergation with swift might accelerate things along

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

We put our ripple pilot on hold. Big wigs determined there was not enough benefit, however we did upgrade to swift gpi.

Now before anyone cries fud etc, do a search history on my name, i have posts dating back a year discussing it.

Cant help thinking some form of intergation with swift might accelerate things along

Yes xrapid and XRP are the unique selling points. It’s taken a long time to build up the XRP infrastructure - there is no competitor digital asset with similar liquidity, value, speed, low cost of transaction, software support. Having said that, it will take many years for XRP to increase its liquidity to the extent that millions of dollars can be transacted without price slippage.