• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can someone please draw a flow-chart of who’s fighting who, including the allies of both camps, what they’re standing for and which ones defected to the other camp?  I’m totally confused as to wh

You know for someone who detests bg123 and mocks all his followers. You sure spend way more time and energy in this thread then his actual believers. Hope you did not take his riddles to heart and tha

"I did not have SECs with that company." - Bill Clinton

It’s odd that in early December he references the queen song don’t stop me now. A song that was used in a visa commercial  like 5 years ago. Then today this announcement visa buying earthport. 

Also (V) ery (I) interesting (S) ituations (A) bound  

hmmmmm. EOY ain’t happening but things can get delayed etc. even Brad himself said so. Cartoon bears are fun. Something to pass the time. If you don’t like mysteries or riddles or cartoons just change the channel. No need for hate. 

1 hour ago, Cryptoball said:

Cartoon bears are fun. Something to pass the time. If you don’t like mysteries or riddles or cartoons just change the channel. No need for hate. 

Buh, buh, buh ma reputations! /s

This is the argument I hear most often about BG anyway. That he's ruining the reputation of the community and thus no one will use XRP and/or Ripple products. But seriously does anyone really think that any bank or company really gives two ***** about conspiracy theories or "crazies" on the internet when making financial decisions? No, they're doing their own research and deciding if the fundamentals of a product merit use. All that matters is the $$$.

It could be sold by a bible thumping, Armageddon preaching, loon in rags and a tinfoil hat on the corner of the street. If it increased their profits, they'd still use it.

Edited by gamedev368

"At least one bank to use xRapid by eoy" isn't happening. If anybodys gonna get it right, it would be the Brad miester himself. However anyone who's tried organizing a family holiday would know there are lots of dependencies for the stars to align. What Ripple is doing is world changing, y'all, and delays can't be helped.

Edited by orcablue
2 hours ago, orcablue said:

"At least one bank to use xRapid by eoy" isn't happening. If anybodys gonna get it right, it would be the Brad miester himself. However anyone who's tried organizing a family holiday would know there are lots of dependencies for the stars to align. What Ripple is doing is world changing, y'all, and delays can't be helped.

Agree with you, but a more honest approach would be admitt in the last AMA that, at the moment, it's not so.

Integrity/transparency matters...

10 hours ago, gamedev368 said:

Buh, buh, buh ma reputations! /s

This is the argument I hear most often about BG anyway. That he's ruining the reputation of the community and thus no one will use XRP and/or Ripple products. But seriously does anyone really think that any bank or company really gives two ***** about conspiracy theories or "crazies" on the internet when making financial decisions? No, they're doing their own research and deciding if the fundamentals of a product merit use. All that matters is the $$$.

It could be sold by a bible thumping, Armageddon preaching, loon in rags and a tinfoil hat on the corner of the street. If it increased their profits, they'd still use it.

Deleted

Edited by VanGogh
13 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Agree with you, but a more honest approach would be admitt in the last AMA that, at the moment, it's not so.

Integrity/transparency matters...

Lol. You ever heard of a NDA? 

And how do you know it’s not so? You don’t. 

They could be running extremely low volumes through Xrapid. Guaranteed they have done massive testing huge volumes they are ready for the biggest fckin change in global finance in history. These mofos are not screwing  this up. 

Wait til May 2019. DTCC turns it on with R3. Naysayers will eat dirt. Sell now if I was you cause XRP is a failure! Lol! 

Edited by Cryptoball
7 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Lol. You ever heard of a NDA?

Never, what's that!? Served 15 years as CFO of an holding controlling companies listed on european stock exchanges, so I really have not idea what you're talking about!

Do you want to help a blind man to see the light!?

13 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Guaranteed they have done massive testing huge volumes

Who garantees that statement, you or JC Collins!? he was discussing it as a pure speculation in twitter! So show me pls your evidence here!

18 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

Wait til May 2019. DTCC turns it on with R3. Naysayers will eat dirt. Sell now if I was you cause XRP is a failure! Lol! 

Are you sure you feel good!? I guess your anger's level doesn't let you read in a proper way: Where do you find a reference to success or failure of XRP in my post!?

2 hours ago, Yodaxrp said:

Never, what's that!? Served 15 years as CFO of an holding controlling companies listed on european stock exchanges, so I really have not idea what you're talking about!

Do you want to help a blind man to see the light!?

Who garantees that statement, you or JC Collins!? he was discussing it as a pure speculation in twitter! So show me pls your evidence here!

Are you sure you feel good!? I guess your anger's level doesn't let you read in a proper way: Where do you find a reference to success or failure of XRP in my post!?

Sorry most of my post was not directed at you! 

Most CFOs are complete  lunatics! Glad you seem sane. 

Oh come on now you know they have done massive test runs don’t be silly. 

Thanks. I wish only the best for you and your loved ones. Thanks for your understanding. 

Every single DTCC article I can find mentioned IBM and not Ripple. I think you are completely speculating here.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/depository-trust-clearing-corporation-dtcc-blockchain-pilot-adds-15-global-banks-to-test-phase/

" IBM is working on their program management and integration services, while Axoni is creating the DLT and smart-contract functionality with the use of their own blockchain protocol. R3 has jumped in as a solution advisor, though there is something to be admired about DTCC’s method of using the best-performing aspects of all of these platforms."

I don't think you can draw that they are going to use XRP from there. You might as well say that XLM will be sure because IBM is involved, makes about as much since as XRP will be used beause R3 is a solutions advisor.

Doesn't even sound like that are going to use crypto for anything, just the DLT/Blockchain tech like everyone else. Seems like they are using Axoni's blockchain.

Edited by Archbob