Jump to content
Foolaman

Bearableguy123 Thread

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, WuWei said:

It's a jar of Molasses with the word Price on its lid, which is about to be broken by the gavel as it falls.  Another interesting thing is the use of the Ouroboros double snake symbol. Many different meanings have been associated with this symbol, one of the most prominent is that of the cycle of life, or of death and rebirth. This could be a reference to the death of SWIFT and the rebirth as Ripple. The double Ouroboros has sometimes been used to depict infinity, and is also seen in alchemy.  An interesting find about the ouroboros symbol was that  "It was said that the symbol was dicovered on the Silk Road and was named by Greek travelers." The Silk Road reference immediately caught my eye. Whether or not this was intentionally used for this reason, who knows, but again, kinda fun to speculate.

Not shilling Cardano but just to check if anyone saw any connections between Cardano's Ouroboros Proof-of-Stake algorithm and BG123's Ouroboros symbol on the castle wall. Could he be referencing the advent of PoS as an event to watch out for?

https://cardanodocs.com/cardano/proof-of-stake/

Ouroboros Proof of Stake Algorithm. The Ouroboros Proof of Stake (PoS) Algorithm is the most important part of the protocol. ... Ouroboros is unique as it is the first blockchain protocol that is based on proof of stake and has been scientifically proven as secure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Atonement said:

I was asking for a link to the first mention of Malta.

Thank you my friend.

Yeah and I was telling you the first mention is locked behind r/rippled. No one can see it anymore. The only thing you can find is that xrpchat referencing r/rippled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
21 minutes ago, gamedev368 said:

Yeah and I was telling you the first mention is locked behind r/rippled. No one can see it anymore. The only thing you can find is that xrpchat referencing r/rippled

I was talking to @Archbob, he knows of a reference to Malta Pre-bg123.

Sorry for the confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 7Bs said:

Thanks I didn't know that. If so, don't understand how $589+ was portrayed in latest photo.

I think BG123 is a well-meaning insider, but that doesn't mean he knows everything, or even as much as we think he knows.  In 2017, he predicted that Ripple would be bought by Google or Apple - didn't turn out that way.  He got the children's donation right, he got Moneygram/Walmart right (though not much has come from Moneygram right now).  He predicted a big price jump to $589+ by EOY 2018 due to some association with the UN - extremely unlikely to happen now given we're 10 days off EOY.

You ask why the 589 is now meant to mean "S-589-T" if it was a price prediction? I just think BG is moving the goalposts a bit here.  Now he has a 2019 calendar in his latest riddle...well he was wrong about big price moves in 2018, he's now moving to the next year.  I would love him to be right of course...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding SWIFT, low value transactions only cost between 20 to 40 cents.  There is not much savings that can happen there.  

The bigger savings are freeing up funds in Nostro accounts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Regarding SWIFT, low value transactions only cost between 20 to 40 cents.  There is not much savings that can happen there.  

The bigger savings are freeing up funds in Nostro accounts. 

Please show me where SWIFT costs 20 to 40 cents if you are refering to SWIFT ? They cost 25 dollars to transfer 150 usd from Europe to USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Regarding SWIFT, low value transactions only cost between 20 to 40 cents.  There is not much savings that can happen there.  

The bigger savings are freeing up funds in Nostro accounts. 

Millions of times multiplied by 20 cents is not little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mbetti said:

Please show me where SWIFT costs 20 to 40 cents if you are refering to SWIFT ? They cost 25 dollars to transfer 150 usd from Europe to USA

Not for my bank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BG123 really predicted nothing. His best credit is likely the donation but to be fair, he was randomly posting pictures of those kids for long before that. Likely a coincidence. There’s a pattern with all these guys. They start with vague cryptic posts. Often wrong until someone finally notices them, then gives them some credit some something vague. Attention is then theirs and they start to gain more followers and their work becomes more complex from simple posts, interactions in replies, et. to full on complex videos or pictures with super broad clues that can be interpreted a million ways. This same approach and method happened with Kichiro. He posted everywhere about his $50/24 by Dec prediction, got laughed off the sub, off Reddit, and finally the BG123 club ate it up because he told them an elaborate story and they’re desperate to hear anything that collaborates with their research efforts and hopes. Then he transitions to Twitter for followers, starts being super cryptic and keeps the chase going as long as people are desperate for hope. 

These guys are all a figment of your imagination telling you there is hope for your short term investment. Anyone who has over even 5k XRP understands investing is long term and hopefully isn’t gullible enough to believe an insider has all these details and spends hours creating clues all to give back to the community.  Nobody and I repeat nobody that is even on the inside has all the info these guys claim to have in their broad clues.

If anything these are glorified and elaborate pump and dump groups designed to convince the weak minded to hold while they profit off the small meaningless increases that inevitably always dip again. 

Edited by KaaKaRmA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Archbob said:

He had a dollar sign. you guys are looking too hard into it. He made a crappy prediction that turned out to be complete ********, just accept it. He's a moron, not an insider.

$=S...and + = T, 589, did some coding sleuthing at work today because I was bored, interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

BG123 really predicted nothing. His best credit is likely the donation but to be fair, he was randomly posting pictures of those kids for long before that. Likely a coincidence. There’s a pattern with all these guys. They start with vague cryptic posts. Often wrong until someone finally notices them, then gives them some credit some something vague. Attention is then theirs and they start to gain more followers and their work becomes more complex from simple posts, interactions in replies, et. to full on complex videos or pictures with super broad clues that can be interpreted a million ways. This same approach and method happened with Kichiro. He posted everywhere about his $50/24 by Dec prediction, got laughed off the sub, off Reddit, and finally the BG123 club ate it up because he told them an elaborate story and they’re desperate to hear anything that collaborates with their research efforts and hopes. Then he transitions to Twitter for followers, starts being super cryptic and keeps the chase going as long as people are desperate for hope. 

These guys are all a figment of your imagination telling you there is hope for your short term investment. Anyone who has over even 5k XRP understands investing is long term and hopefully isn’t gullible enough to believe an insider has all these details and spends hours creating clues all to give back to the community.  Nobody and I repeat nobody that is even on the inside has all the info these guys claim to have in their broad clues.

If anything these are glorified and elaborate pump and dump groups designed to convince the weak minded to hold while they profit off the small meaningless increases that inevitably always dip again. 

Ahh so go ahead and bring your imagination and so much expertise and knowledge and enlighten us all on XRP Mr I know everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

BG123 really predicted nothing. His best credit is likely the donation but to be fair, he was randomly posting pictures of those kids for long before that. Likely a coincidence. There’s a pattern with all these guys. They start with vague cryptic posts. Often wrong until someone finally notices them, then gives them some credit some something vague. Attention is then theirs and they start to gain more followers and their work becomes more complex from simple posts, interactions in replies, et. to full on complex videos or pictures with super broad clues that can be interpreted a million ways. This same approach and method happened with Kichiro. He posted everywhere about his $50/24 by Dec prediction, got laughed off the sub, off Reddit, and finally the BG123 club ate it up because he told them an elaborate story and they’re desperate to hear anything that collaborates with their research efforts and hopes. Then he transitions to Twitter for followers, starts being super cryptic and keeps the chase going as long as people are desperate for hope. 

These guys are all a figment of your imagination telling you there is hope for your short term investment. Anyone who has over even 5k XRP understands investing is long term and hopefully isn’t gullible enough to believe an insider has all these details and spends hours creating clues all to give back to the community.  Nobody and I repeat nobody that is even on the inside has all the info these guys claim to have in their broad clues.

If anything these are glorified and elaborate pump and dump groups designed to convince the weak minded to hold while they profit off the small meaningless increases that inevitably always dip again. 

I find it hard to disagree with any of this but I would add that I don’t really think the majority of the bg123 club truly believe 589 or the 50 bucks in 24 hours stuff. At least, I hope they don’t. There may be some teenagers there who do but I struggle to believe the majority believe it. It’s morphed into an interesting research forum.

At the same time I don’t think the likes of Kich are malevolent traders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

BG123 really predicted nothing. His best credit is likely the donation but to be fair, he was randomly posting pictures of those kids for long before that. Likely a coincidence. There’s a pattern with all these guys. They start with vague cryptic posts. Often wrong until someone finally notices them, then gives them some credit some something vague. Attention is then theirs and they start to gain more followers and their work becomes more complex from simple posts, interactions in replies, et. to full on complex videos or pictures with super broad clues that can be interpreted a million ways. This same approach and method happened with Kichiro. He posted everywhere about his $50/24 by Dec prediction, got laughed off the sub, off Reddit, and finally the BG123 club ate it up because he told them an elaborate story and they’re desperate to hear anything that collaborates with their research efforts and hopes. Then he transitions to Twitter for followers, starts being super cryptic and keeps the chase going as long as people are desperate for hope. 

These guys are all a figment of your imagination telling you there is hope for your short term investment. Anyone who has over even 5k XRP understands investing is long term and hopefully isn’t gullible enough to believe an insider has all these details and spends hours creating clues all to give back to the community.  Nobody and I repeat nobody that is even on the inside has all the info these guys claim to have in their broad clues.

If anything these are glorified and elaborate pump and dump groups designed to convince the weak minded to hold while they profit off the small meaningless increases that inevitably always dip again. 

he predicted the pump april 9th. In the weeks preceding, he kept flipping his twitter picture with his finger pointing at 4th tooth, then 9th tooth and back and forth.

 

Edited by Nouk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...